• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Posts of 2014

Another road season past,

Another year of us people wasting our time posting nonsense about a sport we all love.

I thought it would be fun to dig up some posts here that were either really cool or funny or dumb or whatever you like

I'll start with these two

Ryo Hazuki said:
contador is such a coward :eek:

moments before we saw the 2nd coming of Contador

And me coming up with one of the better English **** ups of the year

Red Rick said:
Btw, I forgot to mention how Contador completely wiped Nibali's *** during the dauphine. That's beating someone

Two recent ones.

cineteq said:
The funny thing by your own logic, La Vuelta should also be an indicator of Contador's form. Oops! The ones who's been here long enough know you have nothing than fluffy arguments.

Now I'm sure you're blonde. Move on.

The Hitch said:
Permit me to luxurate in Krebs contribution if I so please, will thou not? My anticipative gratitude for complying with this supplication.

Oh heavens! Who do you expect to dupe? That is not the customary way to speak the Queens.

these were all pretty great:D

jens_attacks said:
Untitled.jpg

Lady: "Why don't you recognize your child??!!!!!! It's yours and we need moneyyyyy!

Alberto: "Oh shiit better go fast, it's her again"

Benotti69 said:
Is that Oleg's mother?

Granville57 said:
Ladys: I WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST INTERNET FRIENDS !!!! :mad:

AC: Jeezus, Flo. You've really let yourself go this year.

Boy: Ride, Alberto, ride! She's crazy! She's been camped up here for two weeks with 20 cats, and a canary named Velasco. Riiiiiide! :eek:

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
oldcrank said:
Yes I agree Team SKY will continue to dominate the races that
matter because of their willingness to adopt and adapt new, or
new to the pro peloton, scientific strategies.

For example, instead of just having their DS shout into the race
radio or employ the klaxon of the team car, SKY has successfully
experimented with more productive auditory stimuli such as
music and/or sound frequencies via the race-radio ear-piece
to induce physiological responses that enable improved
athletic performance.

post of the year.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
The funny thing is sometimes in that thread people are talking about such obscure music like underground free jazz from Iceland or postcolonial pop-punk from southern Angola that I would not be overly surprised if this spambot was taking a break from pushing BMW's to discuss his favorite band - I'm guessing Korea's latest raggae sensation - only to find that hrotha has all their albums :D :)

So out of frustration he unleashed his fury in an epic take-over of the whole forum :D

the sceptic said:
post of the year.
While I am honoured and indeed humbled, my friend,
I cannot, in good conscience, allow the nomination
to stand as that post is not from 2014.

It was posted in October 2013, eleven months before
the protocols described therein assisted Big Wig in his
historic win in the UCI World Individual TT Championship.