Procyclinggame 2022

Feb 9, 2022
Does anyone here participate in the procyclinggame?

I started this year for the first time but I think I didn't understand the price system of the website and Id like to talk about the rules and other aspects of the game.

Feb 9, 2022
Yeah, absolutely time consuming...

Did you understand how the price rules work? It is supposed to be [base price] + 50 x [# teams]. But still there are players (Evenepoel, Valverde,...) whose price is NOW lower then the baseprice, even if they are in a lot of teams!

Yeah, absolutely time consuming...

Did you understand how the price rules work? It is supposed to be [base price] + 50 x [# teams]. But still there are players (Evenepoel, Valverde,...) whose price is NOW lower then the baseprice, even if they are in a lot of teams!
Hmm, I haven't really thought about that. I only signed up after the season had started, so I'm not really trying to be competitive.

Nov 14, 2022
Does anyone here participate in the procyclinggame?

I started this year for the first time but I think I didn't understand the price system of the website and Id like to talk about the rules and other aspects of the game.
Working hard on our PRO versions of the website.

No ads and/or large blank white spaces and more stats. We will start with a pilot of max 100 premium users from January 2023

There will be two levels of subscription in the near future..
MyMorri Sign In

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2023
working arduously on our website's PRO versions.

fewer advertisements, more huge white spaces for banking, and more statistics Beginning in January 2023, we'll run a pilot with a maximum of 100 premium users.

In the near future, there will be two levels of subscription.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS