1; Yes; Alvarado looked strong, and Worst peaks for championships.....Brand?? Possibly; but did she still have road training kms in her legs on Saturday?So, questions to be answered at Worlds:
1. Do the Dutch women sweep the elite podium? If so, who takes the third step?
2. Do they sweep all 3 women's rainbow jerseys? I think yes (Fem, Shirin, Lauren).
3. How many of the 9 podium spots do they take on the women's side? I say 6.
4. Is Mathieu back? Or does Wout level the score of rainbow jerseys?
5. Which Belgian full-timer (Laurens, Eli, or Michael) take the third spot on the podium?
I honestly don't know enough about the men's junior and U23 categories to know what questions to ask there.
2: Yes; hard to see them not winning all three.
3: 6 is a good shout; I think their least successful race will be the women's U23; Shirin to win, and the other medals to Backstedt & probably Schreiber....