• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Racing in Limburgh Holland

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi

I am a Brit living in Limburg Holland (Heerlen) I race MTB road and cross and am looking to enter a few races, can ayone direct we to where i can find information on racing.

My spoken dutch is poor!!

thanks

jason

whiteboytrash

BANNED
Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
jasonmarriott said:
Hi

I am a Brit living in Limburg Holland (Heerlen) I race MTB road and cross and am looking to enter a few races, can ayone direct we to where i can find information on racing.

My spoken dutch is poor!!

thanks

jason

Yes speak with Hans at the local pub. He'll sort you out with some races and some magic stuff that will keep you riding well into your late 30's.

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Yes speak with Hans at the local pub. He'll sort you out with some races and some magic stuff that will keep you riding well into your late 30's.

cheers for that I am 37 and go fat enough thankyou without the stuff you are talking about.

i do hope you are joking to!!

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
whiteboytrash said:

Yes, cheers for that, i do hope you are joking,

I am 37 and go fast enough without any illegal help

thanks

TRENDING THREADS