• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lidl-Trek (no longer Radioshack-Leopard Trek)

Page 190 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
This Charming Man said:
Christian said:
1039514773.jpg

Who is the greater fraud, Putin, Tinkoff, or Trump?
:geek:

that´s the way, that brings me back to the way the merger was welcomed. then it was Becca, Bruyneel or Trek :D
you should scroll back to autumn 2011, some users went mad about the merger and it was genuine fun. so far away from the recent madness on the british cyclist threads.

this thread was my favourite

Re: Re:

sir fly said:
lenric said:
Ricco' said:
lenric said:
It would be good (curiosity-wise) to know the average age of next year's Trek rooster.

With the riders announced so far, they will start 2017 with an average age of 28.815 years.

I might be wrong, but they are probably one of the oldest teams (in terms of average age of its riders).
It is a retirement home, after all.

Yep, my point. Looks like Serie A (football). :razz:

Re: Re:

lenric said:
Ricco' said:
lenric said:
It would be good (curiosity-wise) to know the average age of next year's Trek rooster.

With the riders announced so far, they will start 2017 with an average age of 28.815 years.

I might be wrong, but they are probably one of the oldest teams (in terms of average age of its riders).
So average age will come down a bit next year!

Those people who said that Nibali was the most Trek signing ever are probably a bit amused about the most recent rumour:

The 39-year-old Pieter Weening is apparently set to join Trek...

Edit: Nicely updated thread title, by the way...

Last edited:
And why is he not on this currently debated top 10 riders of the century list!
I strongly considered making an alternative list where the criteria was style and put him on top (obviously). But even the most enthusiastic Klödists might have a hard time sneaking him into the top 10 riders of the century. His Paris-Nice win and one of his Itzulias wasn't even in this century by the definition used in that thread.

TRENDING THREADS