• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Radioshack tribute to Lance

A

Anonymous

svomit_100-122.gif
BulletPukeL.gif
smiley_puke.gif
re-puking-smiley.gif

Instead of sending him off with the traditional gold watch, they can give him a gold syringe.

Interesting that this is on livestrong.com. Not the .org, not the radioshack team site, but the .com site that he uses to make money off his charity. Some things never change.

A

Anonymous

BroDeal said:
Instead of sending him off with the traditional gold watch, they can give him a gold syringe.

Interesting that this is on livestrong.com. Not the .org, not the radioshack team site, but the .com site that he uses to make money off his charity. Some things never change.

the whole team radioshack site is on livestrong.com

2mw75nn.png

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
mombus said:

What a CRAPPY tribute:(

Did not show 'The Look" Attack.
Did not show the "How Do You Like THEM Apples?" Attack
Did not show the "Jan Did Not Wait" Counter Attack.
Did not Show the "Ventoux Gift to Marco" Attack
Did not show the "Shortcut Through the Field" Attack
Did not show the "No Gift to Klodi" Attack.

Crappy Crappy Crappy:(

This Tribute is SOOO much better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2Os9KuozvM

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Lance

For cycling and cancer awareness I sure hope that Lance has been a clean racer.

It must be tough to be investigated for fraud by the US Gov. They are taking it seriously.

He has been a top cyclist for 20 years.

He did get to the position of "Don" with his Belgian Mafia. He had developed the arrogance and ego.

The thing I don't like about LA is that he is an American Bully. We really don't need him.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe I was able to watch that entire thing.

Glad to know that the reason he returned to cycling in 2009 was to cure cancer not to win races or pump up his ego even more. ?? I'm not sure how participating in cycling races translates into curing cancer but when you're LA apparently it does.

Do people who watch that really believe that he made a comeback in 2009 because he wants to cure cancer?!

CatsNK said:
I can't believe I was able to watch that entire thing.

Glad to know that the reason he returned to cycling in 2009 was to cure cancer not to win races or pump up his ego even more. ?? I'm not sure how participating in cycling races translates into curing cancer but when you're LA apparently it does.

Do people who watch that really believe that he made a comeback in 2009 because he wants to cure cancer?!

It's a small point, but neither Lance nor Livestrong are working to cure cancer. They are making people "aware" of cancer, in case anyone is still not aware of cancer. When and if cancer is "cured" Lance will have to find another job.

Nice clip Dim.

Yeahright

BANNED
Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
I decided a more fitting tribute was needed.

This may more accurately reflect our feelings about the great man. I know certainly this is very much my personal thoughts of the last 10 or so years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMgVK-1fBD4

Putting aside the soundtrack, it was a pretty good montage. Given that pretty much all pro cyclists are liars and users at the top level, I respect his attitude and commitment to kicking *** at the 'Big Show'. Regardless of anything else, at his peak he raced hard and did the business. The way he flew past Jan in that clip was impressive.

A

Anonymous

Libertine Seguros said:
I would have used the Henry Rollins Band track 'Liar' but I respect if dim didn't want to put together six minutes of Lance footage.

yeh, 2m30 was enough. I did have Liar by Queen as the original idea but that ran to nearly 7 minutes. Took long enough to do those 2m+

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
yeh, 2m30 was enough. I did have Liar by Queen as the original idea but that ran to nearly 7 minutes. Took long enough to do those 2m+
Wow, you even looked it and wasted your precious time with this donkey.
Ok, it's better to waste your time with your focus on Lance than waste it with Team SKY.
Lance at least has some palmares. :D
We call Team Sky "Team Damp-Squib" or "Team Rohrkrepierer" here.
Team SKY - nothing full and nothing half.
I always love to see them die in the last kms for the golden ananas.

Perhaps I should waste my time on Team SKY. Real waste of time, but should be a lot of fun.

See ya !

A

Anonymous

Cobblestoned said:
Wow, you even looked it and wasted your precious time with this donkey.
Ok, it's better to waste your time with your focus on Lance than waste it with Team SKY.
Lance at least has some palmares. :D
We call Team Sky "Team Damp-Squib" or "Team Rohrkrepierer" here.
Team SKY - nothing full and nothing half.
I always love to see them die in the last kms for the golden ananas.

Perhaps I should waste my time on Team SKY. Real waste of time, but should be a lot of fun.

See ya !

You didnt watch yesterdays races then.

You are very odd, very odd indeed.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
You didnt watch yesterdays races then.

You are very odd, very odd indeed.

Big, big race there.
To make it clear: I was talking about PALMARES, not palmares. :D

I will keep on following Team Rohrkrepierer closely again now, like you waste your time with Lance and later complain about that waste of time. Very odd.
You can count on me - more then on Team SKI. ;)

TRENDING THREADS