Random French guys ripping up the Tour

Aug 2, 2012
4,219
0
0
dopey

random..........................riders one does not care for

again cheating is neither french british or reserved by any other nationality

watching todays tour stage 'bossed' by nibali I did think that the overall flow of riding on the final climb was more like pre oxygon vectoring days

Mark L

I'm for random trolling
 
Mar 25, 2013
3,762
0
0
Spoken like someone who doesn't know a lot about cycling.

Bardet and Pinot as random French guys. Lol.
 
Jul 21, 2012
6,664
0
0
gooner said:
Spoken like someone who doesn't know a lot about cycling.

Bardet and Pinot as random French guys. Lol.
I thought french guys had never heard of marginal gains. Seems odd that they can drop everyone from sky and garmin that easily.
 
Mar 25, 2013
3,762
0
0
the sceptic said:
I thought french guys had never heard of marginal gains. Seems odd that they can drop everyone from sky and garmin that easily.
You say that as if they were dropping an in-form Porte or if Talansky was still here in top shape.
 
Apr 3, 2011
1,837
0
0
thehog said:
Good to see but have the French guys had enough and decided to get on the program?
Nope! Just a little casting for the leading role in the Brailsfraud's reality show "France's got talent" (in other words, looking for NCEFTW - New Clean Era French Tour Winner)
 
doperhopper said:
Nope! Just a little casting for the leading role in the Brailsfraud's reality show "France's got talent" (in other words, looking for NCEFTW - New Clean Era French Tour Winner)
Yes looks like they're all on the catwalk for Dave.

Pinot has always been a personal favourite. I really hope he makes the podium. I tipped him last year until Sky decided to create warp speed cycling again.
 
May 13, 2009
249
0
0
When they start beating Tony Martin in a time trial, then I'll get angry but until then, it's nice to see the French have someone else to cheer on besides Tommy V. throwing himself all over his bike.
 
Feb 1, 2011
125
0
0
What Guy Random is doping? The Randoms are a great French cycling family and Guy was always one of my favorites. Such a shame.
 
Jun 4, 2014
633
0
0
Today they showed Valverde who's the boss,but i'm sure they are cleans,plus french don't dope.It's time for Brailsford to choose one of them and get to his next objective a frenchman on the top step of the podium.:D
 
Nov 26, 2012
2,732
0
0
if no one raises an eyebrow after today's stage, we should probably move this thread out of clinic section.
 
Mar 13, 2009
2,373
0
0
Only 1 French rider has abandoned so far (Vichot) out of 44 starters. Maybe we just know how to stay on our bikes.
 
frenchfry said:
Only 1 French rider has abandoned so far (Vichot) out of 44 starters. Maybe we just know how to stay on our bikes.
Frenchfry what's it like in France at the moment? Bardet must be bigger than One Direction with the girls? And Pinot better than an actual Pinot?

I'm sure those two guys will be doing TV adverts for marmalade for the rest of the year!
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS