• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Remco vs Roglic

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who do you dis more, Remco or Roglic?

• Remco

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Roglic

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • In this namby pamby PC world, I love both riders, but I hope Remco pummels the guts out of Roglic.

• I'm cheering for Roglic, something about that ski background and the smile just touches me.

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Vin(g)o option: irrelevant, bring on the tour

• Because of fundamentalist fanaticism, I’m rooting for Caruso

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Evenepoel is awfully boring with how many BORING long solos with ZERO suspense he has and Roglič is boring for WHEELSUCKING and waiting for the sprint. They also don‘t have the lvl of Pogačar and are hiding and running away from him.
Also Rog is mentally WEAK for QUITTING ski jumping after the first minor setback and Remco is an ENTITLED, insecure rider who gets upset at the young riders‘ jersey for existing and he can‘t HANDLE a BIKE.
Skip Bayless of cycling? I dont think either of the cyclists are CLUTCH enough, they lack the CLUTCH GEEEEENE

Reactions: gregrowlerson
They tried so hard
And got so far
But in the eeend
Pogacar is even better
Wrong genre, dude.

I used to give a ***, now I could give a *** less
What do I think of success? It sucks, too much press
I'm stressed, too much cess, depressed, too upset
It's just too much mess, I guess I must just blew up quick (Yes)
Grew up quick (No), was raised right
Whatever you say is wrong, whatever I say's right
You think of my name now whenever you say, "Hi"
Became a commodity 'cause I'm W-H-I-
T-E, ‘cause MTV was so friendly
To me, can't wait 'til Kim sees me
Now, is it worth it? Look at my life, how is it perfect?
Read my lips, ***! What, my mouth isn't workin'?
You hear this finger? Oh, it's upside down
Here, let me turn this motherfucker up right now

I think Evenepoel is awfully boring with how many BORING long solos with ZERO suspense he has and Roglič is boring for WHEELSUCKING and waiting for the sprint. They also don‘t have the lvl of Pogačar and are hiding and running away from him.
Also Rog is mentally WEAK for QUITTING ski jumping after the first minor setback and Remco is an ENTITLED, insecure rider who gets upset at the young riders‘ jersey for existing and he can‘t HANDLE a BIKE.

Wait, wasn't it Pogacar who skipped UAE tour, wile riding for UAE, to do something else the moment Remco planned to ride it?

On another note: if Remco was a real soccer player, he would still be lying on the roads of the Vuelta waiting for a referee to give a red card to the motor bikes.

• Haha
Reactions: noob

TRENDING THREADS