• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Remco vs Roglic

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who do you dis more, Remco or Roglic?

• Remco

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Roglic

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • In this namby pamby PC world, I love both riders, but I hope Remco pummels the guts out of Roglic.

• I'm cheering for Roglic, something about that ski background and the smile just touches me.

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Vin(g)o option: irrelevant, bring on the tour

• Because of fundamentalist fanaticism, I’m rooting for Caruso

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lance thoguht he could just come back and win, while even Bruyneel, who knew Contadors numbers was kinda laughing at the idea.

But if you ever watch The Move podcast it's unbelievable how arrogant Armstrong comes across. Hincapie seems to find it amusing in some way, like bringing up Contadors name just to troll Armstrong and *** like that.
Yeah, no better way to get Lance to review his true arrogant, adolescent self than to mention the name “Contador.” He still has all the salt for Contador for ruining his comeback.

• Haha
Reactions: noob
Yeah, no better way to get Lance to review his true arrogant, adolescent self than to mention the name “Contador.” He still has all the salt for Contador for ruining his comeback.

Even without Contador he still wouldn't have won that Tour. Andy Schleck was too strong and had a great helper in his brother. They crushed Romme-Colombiere stage and there was nothing Lance and his helpers could do.

Roglic is probably going to win Catalunya on the coat tails of Remco and there’s 73 pages of drivel in the Catalunya thread. We’ve fallen way behind. I think some of you don’t believe in miracles. Don’t be afraid to hit the front, post away. But I don’t expect anyone to post for 26 consecutive pages without any contribution from your breakaway companions. Surely, we can up our drivel count here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: noob
Roglic is probably going to win Catalunya on the coat tails of Remco and there’s 73 pages of drivel in the Catalunya thread. We’ve fallen way behind. I think some of you don’t believe in miracles. Don’t be afraid to hit the front, post away. But I don’t expect anyone to post for 26 consecutive pages without any contribution from your breakaway companions. Surely, we can up our drivel count here.

If anyone posts for 26 consecutive pages, you'll probably accuse them of unclean posting...

ztsGm6G.png

XIMGN8i.png

Reactions: gregrowlerson

TRENDING THREADS