• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Rider and team threads directory

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Still need to be added (included Jakobsen):

Mas: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31202
Evenepoel: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34086
Laporte: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33138
Bennett (George): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33393
Sosa: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34167
Tanfield bros: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34010
Groenewegen: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34188
van Vleuten: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34313
Jakobsen: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34334

Almost a month after i sent a PM to Irondan, he still hasn't read the message. At this point i'd probably be better off contacting another admin/mod. EDIT: sent a PM to King Boonen and Red Rick.

Re:

del1962 said:
Lol, the last thread is particularly funny because it was made because "there wasn't a thread" yet... while there already were three of them. Maybe they could be joined into one. You might want to send a PM to a mod to add him.

Added Trentin.

Any new ones that I forgot in the meantime?
It's not new but I've noticed that the thread I've opened for Ganna is missing from the OP list.

TRENDING THREADS