• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Rouleur magazine question (need an article)...

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for an article written by Herbie Sykes on Evgeni Berzin. Supposedly it's been published in Rouleur magazine, issue 28-

http://www.competitivecyclist.com/whats-new/tales-of-young-cannon-fodder.447.html

But I checked the magazine's website and there is no mention of this particular article in this particular issue.

Regardless, if anyone could send me a copy of the article in pdf format or has it and can confirm the article was printed in this particular issue so I can purchase it, I'd be much obliged.

I need it for an article I'm writing.

Muchas gracias in advance.

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
It's indeed there. The piece is called SS10. It's a really sincere story of how life turns out sometimes - nicely written while being rather gloomy.

Please support Rouleur buy purchasing the issue.