Shack training camp & rash of Hombre postings

May 26, 2009
4,114
0
0
Yeah him and the other guy from Austin, sure have been posting often. They must be sad that the Uniballer is in Arizona.
 
Jul 14, 2009
2,498
0
0
Southern AZ and the Greater Austin area are both really cool places for a camp. Surprised that Strongarm didn't keep things in TX so he could sleep in his own bad
 
Aug 13, 2009
12,855
1
0
fatandfast said:
Southern AZ and the Greater Austin area are both really cool places for a camp. Surprised that Strongarm didn't keep things in TX so he could sleep in his own bad

Dude, that would mean he would actually have to see his kids.....no way.
 
BroDeal said:
Oncearunner playing House disguised as Hombre is what it looks like to me. Maybe there could be some serious win from this...like last time. :)

OK, I am obviously way newer to this forum thing than you, but I have no idea what you are talking about! More info please ... oncearunner? House?
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Ripper said:
OK, I am obviously way newer to this forum thing than you, but I have no idea what you are talking about! More info please ... oncearunner? House?

Really, you don't want to know. They are a bunch of DP losers who are sad nobody reads their inane banter anymore. Daily Peloton Forums used to be a descent place, but it has fallen into disrepair in the last year, and the loser fanboys who need to get attention come here just to stir the pot. I can't wait for Ali to show up...or maybe he has!...nah, BPC never said anything about Floyd being innocent, at least to my knowledge.

I think they stripped RTT of moderation rights too late. She had already alienated too many by the time they realized that she was the opposite of the type of person you allow to moderate your forum. I personally applauded their move that day, but it was too little too late because ChrisH was still allowed to moderate even after that.
 
Jul 23, 2009
1,120
2
0
fatandfast said:
Southern AZ and the Greater Austin area are both really cool places for a camp. Surprised that Strongarm didn't keep things in TX so he could sleep in his own bad

Austin is flat - Tucson has some decent climbing options.
 
Ripper said:
OK, I am obviously way newer to this forum thing than you, but I have no idea what you are talking about! More info please ... oncearunner? House?

The situation is murky. It is hard to tell who is who.

Hombre was a member of several cycling forums. He posted under the name Hombre, bobke, Hombre de Subaru, and probably a bunch of others I don't know about. He literally spent years denying that there was a doping problem in cycling using the most hilarious pretzel logic you can imagine. He spent much of his time defending Armstrong. Finally, when denial of rampant doping became untenable, he switched his position to everyone but Armstrong was doping. He spent his time on Daily Peloton accusing various riders of doping while still defending Armstrong. It was pretty pathetic.

It turns out that the reason Hombre was so keen to defend Armstrong is that he has ties to Armstrong and was using these ties to promote his business. He played a doctor on the Internet but is a quack chiropractor in real life.

House was an annoying member of several forums. He was not really a troll, but his incessant stupidity got him banned countless times from different forums. The moderators usually hated dealing with his constant whining as much as the other members hated refuting his posts. He would usually choose a variation of the word "house" when he would reregister for forums, like "casa."

Oncearunner, or OAR, was trolling this forum a few months back using multiple accounts. In one he pretended to be Hombre, or more of a parody of Hombre. I suspect that Casa de Hombre is OAR, but it is hard to tell. I think DPF disallows spidering of the forum, so it is hard to compare language quirks used by the two using Google.
 
BroDeal said:
The situation is murky. It is hard to tell who is who.

Hombre was a member of several cycling forums. He posted under the name Hombre, bobke, Hombre de Subaru, and probably a bunch of others I don't know about. He literally spent years denying that there was a doping problem in cycling using the most hilarious pretzel logic you can imagine. He spent much of his time defending Armstrong. Finally, when denial of rampant doping became untenable, he switched his position to everyone but Armstrong was doping. He spent his time on Daily Peloton accusing various riders of doping while still defending Armstrong. It was pretty pathetic.

It turns out that the reason Hombre was so keen to defend Armstrong is that he has ties to Armstrong and was using these ties to promote his business. He played a doctor on the Internet but is a quack chiropractor in real life.

House was an annoying member of several forums. He was not really a troll, but his incessant stupidity got him banned countless times from different forums. The moderators usually hated dealing with his constant whining as much as the other members hated refuting his posts. He would usually choose a variation of the word "house" when he would reregister for forums, like "casa."

Oncearunner, or OAR, was trolling this forum a few months back using multiple accounts. In one he pretended to be Hombre, or more of a parody of Hombre. I suspect that Casa de Hombre is OAR, but it is hard to tell. I think DPF disallows spidering of the forum, so it is hard to compare language quirks used by the two using Google.

Thanks!

It is somewhat mind boggling how some of these folks cope spend so much time and effort doing what they do.
:eek:
 
May 18, 2009
3,757
0
0
Ripper said:
Thanks!

It is somewhat mind boggling how some of these folks cope spend so much time and effort doing what they do.
:eek:

It's not really that time consuming.
 
Dec 8, 2009
63
0
0
Thoughtforfood said:
Really, you don't want to know. They are a bunch of DP losers who are sad nobody reads their inane banter anymore. Daily Peloton Forums used to be a descent place, but it has fallen into disrepair in the last year, and the loser fanboys who need to get attention come here just to stir the pot. I can't wait for Ali to show up...or maybe he has!...nah, BPC never said anything about Floyd being innocent, at least to my knowledge.

I think they stripped RTT of moderation rights too late. She had already alienated too many by the time they realized that she was the opposite of the type of person you allow to moderate your forum. I personally applauded their move that day, but it was too little too late because ChrisH was still allowed to moderate even after that.

Why do you fall back on calling someone names and claims that have no basis?

You abblauded RTT being removed from moderator because She would not put up with your constant attacks and name calling.
 
Moose McKnuckles said:
Folks, let's leave the DP stuff there. Although I was only a casual poster on DPF and I didn't know the interplay among people all that well, I'd suggest we let bygones be bygones and not pollute this forum with previous conflicts.

Sounds like a good idea to me ... of course, I never have been on DP!

So my request to all who post on this thread is - let's not bring up old arguments from other places.
:)
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Casa de Hombre said:
Why do you fall back on calling someone names and claims that have no basis?

You abblauded RTT being removed from moderator because She would not put up with your constant attacks and name calling.

No, I applauded her removal because she was unstable and wrote things she would have deleted (and banned the person) if they were written by someone else. She was completely inappropriate as a moderator (her comments on P.Steffen come to mind most clearly) and on top of that, she was emotionally troubled.

Claims that have no basis? If my claims have no basis, why is it that you know about me and RTT?

Also, I didn't call anyone a name, I merely pointed out facts.
 
Good Gawd. Can't go to CF or DP. Made some neg comments suspecting doping by USPS in about 2004 and was shouted down by most people there. Lurked some through OP and Flandis, but alarmed back then how many people believed doping wasn't a problem. Never look at either anymore, at all.
 
Mar 12, 2009
122
0
0
Alpe d'Huez said:
Good Gawd. Can't go to CF or DP. Made some neg comments suspecting doping by USPS in about 2004 and was shouted down by most people there. Lurked some through OP and Flandis, but alarmed back then how many people believed doping wasn't a problem. Never look at either anymore, at all.

well aren't you a clever one :rolleyes:
 
Sep 9, 2009
532
0
0
Ah, good old DPF. I remember getting into it with House way back when, over whether we can ever really "know" something is true. Quite esoteric and absolutely pointless. It ended up with me asking House for some pics of his wife naked. He never obliged, much to my disappointment. Maybe now I can ask again.

Casa de Hombre seems to be bringing the whole "how can we really say we 'know' anything" argument up again elsewhere on this forum.
 
May 18, 2009
3,757
0
0
filipo said:
Ah, good old DPF. I remember getting into it with House way back when, over whether we can ever really "know" something is true. Quite esoteric and absolutely pointless. It ended up with me asking House for some pics of his wife naked. He never obliged, much to my disappointment. Maybe now I can ask again.

Casa de Hombre seems to be bringing the whole "how can we really say we 'know' anything" argument up again elsewhere on this forum.

You asked House for pix of his wife, naked? She married him, so I assume you had eye bleach nearby in case he ever sent them.