• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

sky killing cycling once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Sky dont care. They are all doing fine and dandy out of this. When it blows up they'll all have their money made and enough home support to continue to milk it for years....

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Re:

The Hitch said:
Nope.

Its all part of the same process we have had for decades.

Indurain had his time. Lance had his. Contador had his, short as that was and now its Sky.

none of them did it with the same arrogance as sky.

they are taking it way too far. Only clueless bots can enjoy this.

Re:

Benotti69 said:
Sky dont care. They are all doing fine and dandy out of this. When it blows up they'll all have their money made and enough home support to continue to milk it for years....
That's what is one of the biggest problems in antidoping, that the dopers get to keep their ill gained money. They should be forced to pay back everything with interests.

Re: Re:

The Hitch said:
Moose McKnuckles said:
The Hitch said:
Nope.

Its all part of the same process we have had for decades.

Indurain had his time. Lance had his. Contador had his, short as that was and now its Sky.

What do you mean short? Contador has won the last two GTs...
I meant as Top Dawg, dawg.

Contador was 2007-2010. Sky are on that now but looks like it might go on a while.

I'll go with Wonderlance prediction of until 2018.

Depressing to watch. I'm on the verge of being done with the Tour de France; it's basically been a complete joke now for 30 years. The fact they are not even attempting to hide it suggests that they have some kind of guarantees in place as well that they won't trip the wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.