• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

So why can the glamour girls not be replaced by guys?”

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
So why can the glamour girls not be replaced by guys?”

Gay men could replace the mini-skirted women who traditionally kiss the winner on the podium of one of the world’s leading cycle races.

A left-wing party in Amsterdam is proposing they be used in the first leg of the Giro d’Italia this May.

“It should be possible for gay men to celebrate with the winner,” said Fjodor Molenaar, an alderman from the Green Left party, which is part of the city’s governing coalition. One rider in 10 is gay, he said.

Gay bid to mark cycle race victory

krebs303 said:
Gay men could replace the mini-skirted women who traditionally kiss the winner on the podium of one of the world’s leading cycle races.

A left-wing party in Amsterdam is proposing they be used in the first leg of the Giro d’Italia this May.

“It should be possible for gay men to celebrate with the winner,” said Fjodor Molenaar, an alderman from the Green Left party, which is part of the city’s governing coalition. One rider in 10 is gay, he said.

Use Matthew McCaughnehey and it could inspire Amrstrong to do much better in the prologue.

Not the old 1 in 10 BS. Most studies say 2%.

A

Anonymous

krebs303 said:

What will they replace the Champagne Magnum's with??

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
krebs303 said:

People would try to lose the races with gay men on the podium.

Which cyclists are people thinking are gay?;)

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
craig1985 said:
Better get Ben Stiller in there as well :eek:

I was thinking the same thing, McConoaghey (or however it's spelt) is so 2007. Once a dude starts to lose his hair, he stops reminding lance of a certain someone....and then dumps him.

Stiller just don't have that Shwing, but (like kids in Catholic School) it's the dorky ones ya gotta watch out for.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
Well so far BroDeal and I have narrowed it down to Brad Wiggans and 10% of the Dutch riders although Cuddles has a pretty suspect voice, not that there is anything wrong with that.;)

:mad:;):D Luckily you can't put that against him due to him being married.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
gaycyc1-715842.jpg

The UCI has not released its findings on wheather or not being gay is considered "performance enhancing". Mr. Vrijman, formerly the Directer of the anti-doping agency in the Netherlands only commented, " Uh, leave me alone! I am not gay thats just my accent!".

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
Micheal Jackson was married for a while.;)
HE'S STILL MARRIED:mad::D
krebs303 said:
gaycyc1-715842.jpg

The UCI has not released its findings on wheather or not being gay is considered "performance enhancing". Mr. Vrijman, formerly the Directer of the anti-doping agency in the Netherlands only commented, " Uh, leave me alone! I am not gay thats just my accent!".

WTF is with that PIC? Who is it? Looks like the Liquigas Rider might be about to give the Phonak rider a TURKEY SLAP!

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:

Yes...because noone who's gay has ever been married to a person of the opposite gender.... ahem....:p

haha no, but I think Cadel is quite straight.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
This guy sounds like Cuddles and I think that outfit was made by Hincapie. BMC should focus on the ATOC, and he could welcome Cadel to the podium with some roses.

2ev989v.jpg

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
pedaling squares said:
This guy sounds like Cuddles and I think that outfit was made by Hincapie. BMC should focus on the ATOC, and he could welcome Cadel to the podium with some roses.

2ev989v.jpg

grrrrr:mad:! I watched him dance...he was flaming!:D

Johhnny Weir(above)
(In a faggish tone) I was so emotional before the start. The only way I could express it was from my eyes.

auscyclefan94 said:
grrrrr:mad:! I watched him dance...he was flaming!:D

I want to know why we cannot have commentators in the U.S. like the ones in Australia.

From a news story about "outrageous" commentary:
As the pair discussed the men's figure skating, Molloy said: "They don't leave anything in the locker room these blokes do they", before a sn!ggering McGuire interjected, adding "they don't leave anything in the closet either do they."
"I made a joke that was a bit off colour, some of the crew here didn't like it either," he said.

"I suggested that there was a disaster happening at the ice skating rink because organisers had found out one of the male ice dancers wasn't gay.

"And I apologise for that really sincerely."

But the apology was soon defunct as Molloy added "but it definitely wasn't this guy" before cutting to a shot of champion American figure skater Johnny Weir wearing a pink and black outfit and holding a heart-shaped cushion.

Everybody takes everything so seriously, and they get angry when people say what everyone is thinking.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
I want to know why we cannot have commentators in the U.S. like the ones in Australia.

From a news story about "outrageous" commentary:

Everybody takes everything so seriously, and they get angry when people say what everyone is thinking.

Some are good, some are bad. Eddie McGuire is a big tv personality and use to run the biggst channel station in aus. Also he is president of the biggest aussie rules football club in Aus!

A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:

So Rock Hudson, Larry Craig, and Ted Haggard all had/have wives.

TRENDING THREADS