• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

State of the forum 2024

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Who are the worst offenders on here:

Those who can maybe write 10-20 posts a day, but with medical help can increase the number to 30 or those who can normally only do 5-10, but can reach 25 with illegal boosting?

Nevermind the number of posts! What I'm suspicious about is the sheer weirdness of some forumers.
Not to mention the creativity when it comes to rider thread titles. "Chicken who eats Riis for breakfast", come on...

Nevermind the number of posts! What I'm suspicious about is the sheer weirdness of some forumers.
Not to mention the creativity when it comes to rider thread titles. "Chicken who eats Riis for breakfast", come on...

I'm pretty sure some poster called the authorities on him after the first thread he created, and now he's only microdosing (though he might have had a relapse when he made the Olympic RR thread).

And what about that weird Vuelta tread?

• Haha
Reactions: noob and Sandisfan
Oh... referring to yourself in third person, so people won't get suspcious?

It's a side effect of the ehm.. water I drink. I'm cleanz and I only post more than many others, because I have more willpower than them. I also have a sponsorship deal that allows me to practice with other leading posters to stay in peak shape for most of the season.

I also believe that women are too fragile to do competitive posting.

It's a side effect of the ehm.. water I drink. I'm cleanz and I only post more than many others, because I have more willpower than them. I also have a sponsorship deal that allows me to practice with other leading posters to stay in peak shape for most of the season.

I also believe that women are too fragile to do competitive posting.
What if you started drinking orange juice instead of water? Anyways, my posting performances are very believable, which is irrefutable proof that I am cleanz. Case closed

• Haha
Reactions: noob and Sandisfan
Who are the worst offenders on here:

Those who can maybe write 10-20 posts a day, but with medical help can increase the number to 30 or those who can normally only do 5-10, but can reach 25 with illegal boosting?

Also some posters seem to have a Riis like rise in performances between the off-season and the bigger races.

Sometimes we also see posters returning after a longer inactive period, which makes me believe that silent bans are being handed out from time to time.
Nothing beats the 90s era 2011 era when Hitch I think made like 300 posts in one day

I don't think it's a secret that there is blatant doping going on in the Portugal thread.

What exactly do you mean by that? Are you suggesting a high-profile doping ring?
Definitely. There's Danish everywhere and now you even have a thread of your own with your size in the title. You clearly gotta be boosted and I can tell some of you meet up with Vingegaard in secret cause you're on and on in all threads and every topic everywhere right now :eek: And you still stay small. Highly suspicious. It will probably turn out Magnus Cort is your secret..... -well let's not get into too much detail as to not make it too embarrassing for all of us.

Definitely. There's Danish everywhere and now you even have a thread of your own with your size in the title. You clearly gotta be boosted and I can tell some of you meet up with Vingegaard in secret cause you're on and on in all threads and every topic everywhere right now :eek: And you still stay small. Highly suspicious. It will probably turn out Magnus Cort is your secret..... -well let's not get into too much detail as to not make it too embarrassing for all of us.

There is a perfectly natural explanation to my smallness!
I just have a natural high percentage of small.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan and noob
What's the level of the percentage when it becomes big?

Obviously, when your small-percentage level reaches below 50% your big-percentage level becomes bigger. It's simple math; if you a percentage of something that's higher than 50% you'll have a higher percentage of that than of something else.
Personally, I have a small-percentage level of small at around 90%, which obviously only leaves room for a big-percentage level of around 10%. All natural, I'm just genetically disposed to being small, it runs in my family, really...

• Haha
Obviously, when your small-percentage level reaches below 50% your big-percentage level becomes bigger. It's simple math; if you a percentage of something that's higher than 50% you'll have a higher percentage of that than of something else.
Personally, I have a small-percentage level of small at around 90%, which obviously only leaves room for a big-percentage level of around 10%. All natural, I'm just genetically disposed to being small, it runs in my family, really...
The chances are small for you to get big?

• Haha

TRENDING THREADS