• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

State of the forum 2024

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Obviously, when your small-percentage level reaches below 50% your big-percentage level becomes bigger. It's simple math; if you a percentage of something that's higher than 50% you'll have a higher percentage of that than of something else.
Personally, I have a small-percentage level of small at around 90%, which obviously only leaves room for a big-percentage level of around 10%. All natural, I'm just genetically disposed to being small, it runs in my family, really...

I shall refer to you as Biggie Smalls from now on.

I suppose now we can move onto each individual poster's palmares and whether or not it is tainted.
Sandisfan could be accused of being a wheelsucker by liking the posts from the elite but rarely contributing himself.
Greg probably has some uci/mod protection from rr.
There tends to be a fair bit of in-fighting from Team Denmark on the forum and it's probably because some posters are getting better peds than others.
I've completed 16 grand tours and 30 monuments on the forum and I've never tested positive, never been accused and if anyone suspected it, they'd never say it to my face.

Last edited:
Maybe he works as a clown and has some clown noses.

I do have a rather big nose, actually.

It appears that while there isn't any major Danish doping ring - at least not any I know about - there is some individual shenanigans going on!

'Spare nose', now that screams genetic manipulation big time.

No, but I have stolen many noses from babies and children without ever giving them back.

I suppose now we can move onto each individual poster's palmares and whether or not it is tainted.
Sandisfan could be accused of being a wheelsucker by liking the posts from the elite but rarely contributing himself.
Greg probably has some uci/mod protection from rr.
There tends to be a fair bit of in-fighting from Team Denmark on the forum and it's probably because some posters are getting better peds than others.
I've completed 16 grand tours and 30 monuments on the forum and I've never tested positive, never been accused and if anyone suspected it, they'd never say it to my face.

Like Nairo Quintana I once had my hotel room searched for illegal substances.

But I emerged from that scandal with my reputation relatively intact.

It's a real chore to read hundreds of Posts most every day. When it's really busy I have to catch up the next day or two. My reactions are genuine and hope to add to the atta-boys for good post or surprise to indicate surprise or as a placeholder of a reaction to say interesting or incredulity whether good or bad for that post. I can't or won't get up early enough to see many races Live so have to wait for the replays to finish, then after a replay cycle (well not on a Bike LOL) through the Web sites I regularly visit and save the dessert CN Forums to read through last. :)

P.S. Wasn't ever a Fan of the guy with the most stripped TdF GCs although rooted for Americans so success would lead to more cyclists from the USA to get into the peloton. Not an American above all but have most favorites from other countries.

Ironically or unironically, responding to an alert, I made this post not realizing I was in the OMG clinic which I never go to..... LOL Anyway I to want assure the audience here that even though I can be reading through the daily contributions here and I can get very sleepy in the late afternoon or evening or late at night, I can categorically state I never use stimulants to get through my Work. :) Coffee in the morning is the only aid I use which hasn't yet been banned by UCI or CN Forums and is the only natural aid I get. :p

P.S. An occasional nap but not caffeine as it makes sleeping more difficult! :D

Ironically or unironically, responding to an alert, I made this post not realizing I was in the OMG clinic which I never go to..... LOL Anyway I to want assure the audience here that even though I can be reading through the daily contributions here and I can get very sleepy in the late afternoon or evening or late at night, I can categorically state I never use stimulants to get through my Work. :) Coffee in the morning is the only aid I use which hasn't yet been banned by UCI or CN Forums and is the only natural aid I get. :p

P.S. An occasional nap but not caffeine as it makes sleeping more difficult! :D

Claims to never go to the clinic....

I can see you glowing from Australia! :p

Alberto-Coffee.jpg

awaiting his contribution to our thread

This could also be another cover up.

"What is that red liquid in that bag, Sir?"

"Ummm...it's....wine."

They'll believe you, especially if you're French.

Yeah, I've had a simlar encounter with the police before, only it was apple cider and totally not artificial urine.

They might thoroughly test your stuff at the Portuguese borders though, but it's just to make sure it isn't second-rate.

TRENDING THREADS