• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

State of the forum 2024

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Yeah, I've had a simlar encounter with the police before, only it was apple cider and totally not artificial urine.

They might thoroughly test your stuff at the Portuguese borders though, but it's just to make sure it isn't second-rate.
The 50% hct test in Portugal is more to make sure your hematocrit is high enough to be competitive.

Lots to talk about in the past couple of years

I've seen Mark Padun on an instagram story looking in incredible shape, maybe he will give us something to talk about at Poland!

Where in the heck has Padun been? Is it last year or two years ago now that he had quite the spring? I freely admit that having young children during covid shutdowns and such has completely screwed up my mental time line, and I used to have an incredible memory!

I guess I need chemical enhancement at this point in my career. Thankfully I still have all my hair and my bone density is good!

What if RedheadDane became more known? Would she become barred from her own thread?
Sounds like gatekeeping to me.

She just has to anticipate the moment she becomes famous and rename the thread beforehand.

Yes! That's what that thread is about. So, what are you doing posting there?

I guess my "Cycling Classes" thread is quite good too...

Well being a woman is still one of the things I'm least known for.

And I agree the cycling classes thread is quite good, though you weren't the one who came up with the original submissions.

Where in the heck has Padun been? Is it last year or two years ago now that he had quite the spring? I freely admit that having young children during covid shutdowns and such has completely screwed up my mental time line, and I used to have an incredible memory!

I guess I need chemical enhancement at this point in my career. Thankfully I still have all my hair and my bone density is good!

Just over a year ago he dropped Sepp Kuss/MAL/Richie off the wheel on La Plange then Vingo at the bottom of Joux Plane a day later, I had to count the days too as I had it as 2020 in my head.

Information from EF is murky as always but he won a race in Spain at the start of year then got either ill or fat again, although he's riding the Vuelta and looks super lean atm so maybe something interesting coming in a few weeks.

Maybe the most surreal demonstration this side of Ricco. It looked so obvious, although perhaps Vaughters 'cycling genius with mental weakness' narrative is right and it's just us that have it wrong, that's part of the fun of cycling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan
Just over a year ago he dropped Sepp Kuss/MAL/Richie off the wheel on La Plange then Vingo at the bottom of Joux Plane a day later, I had to count the days too as I had it as 2020 in my head.

Information from EF is murky as always but he won a race in Spain at the start of year then got either ill or fat again, although he's riding the Vuelta and looks super lean atm so maybe something interesting coming in a few weeks.

Maybe the most surreal demonstration this side of Ricco. It looked so obvious, although perhaps Vaughters 'cycling genius with mental weakness' narrative is right and it's just us that have it wrong, that's part of the fun of cycling.

What are you guys doing talking about cyclists in this thread?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts