• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

State of the forum 2024

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'm 53 years old and I have a resting heart rate of 43 bpm. I produce posts in between heart beats. Now if I raised my hematocrit up to around 60%, could I produce stage design to rival you two?

I just assume that anyone who posts regularly in the stage design thread is Portuguese.

No way that anyone can post such extreme levels of intricate detail whilst holding down a steady job, without the use of PED's.

The Roglic thread is to be renamed Gaye Bykers on Acid. They're already in a frenzy and the race hasn't even started. Then they do a few days in Gouda territory and I doubt even Roglic or Remco can have a mishap there. When does the Vuelta really kick off. Well it doesn't. A gt without a queen stage or even a decent stage. Maybe Yates can win. It's going to be great. There's at least 4 threads that are going to be hilarious.
One would expect Roglic to win because of a thing called science, but it's far from certain.

Very little hysteria thus far. Disappointing.

I fear that this thread might be having a similar initial impact to the bio passport, with certain risk taking forum members now minimising their glow time to avoid detection.

I suspect that we need Roglic and/or Remco to lose minutes at some point.

Reactions: topcat
Clearly roid rage going on in the Remco thread. "I hate to say I told you so, but I smugly told you so. Allow me to quote all the posts where you were wrong whereas of course I was right." This kind of aggression is without doubt from steroid abuse. A hashish level of denial is clouding the Roglic thread: "he still has a chance", but they're too stoned to really hammer it home. The vuelta has produced big time.

TRENDING THREADS