• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

State of the forum 2024

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Yes.

Well tbh you do remind me a lot about one of my exes who was also a redhead autistic with a similar dry humour. Avatar is ridiculously similar, it's quite funny actually. The ex was more similar to a sloth than a puppy in movement though and not a cycling fan either from what I know. :joycat:

I think you should stop dating your pets. Is it even allowed in your country?

There is so much Roglicposting in this forum recently that it leads me to believe that certain top Roglic fans are buying off other forum users to post in support of them, just as UAE seemed to buy Bettiol in le Tour.

Of course , I have no evidence for this , but it's as obvious as Remcos fake mechanical.
I hope this is true because it's hard to find any other rational explanation for the Roglic fans defending the recent statement, it's reaching flat earther cult status or in clinic terms, Virenque level of denial.

I'm thinking of only following ski jumping from now on. For unknown reasons, you rarely see the ski jumpers crash anyone but themselves in that sport.

Good I will switch to figure skating in the winter again, the same applies there...

Anyway, I hadn't read the Roglic thread lately, and now that I did: my, that's some discussion.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naoknj1ebqI

But hey, at least the forum lives...

I hope this is true because it's hard to find any other rational explanation for the Roglic fans defending the recent statement, it's reaching flat earther cult status or in clinic terms, Virenque level of denial.

Whatever the Roglic thread took on the final rest day, it's working wondrously well into week 3.

If Primoz himself was having what they're having, then unfortunately we've probably missed out on a Morzine performance in Madrid today.

Reactions: Samu Cuenca
Whatever the Roglic thread took on the final rest day, it's working wondrously well into week 3.

If Primoz himself was having what they're having, then unfortunately we've probably missed out on a Morzine performance in Madrid today.

I'm actually beginning to think they're clean, because many of ther posts lack substance(s). The Roglič and Remco threads are mostly just threads about nothing.

Was someone's spare bike in third position on the team car? That could be a thread.
Did someone lose weight since his last race, but still looks a bit overweight/too muscular? There's a thread.

And there's not a lot of character development going on, so you don't have to watch all 200 episodes read all 800 pages.

Last edited:
I'm actually beginning to think they're clean, because many of ther posts lack substance(s). The Roglič and Remco threads are mostly just threads about nothing.

Was someone's spare bike in third position on the team car? That could be a thread.
Did someone lose weight since his last race, but still looks a bit overweight/too muscular? There's a thread.

And there's not a lot of character development going on, so you don't have to watch all 200 episodes read all 800 pages.

It's a thread about nothing.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

TRENDING THREADS