• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

State of the forum 2024

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I wanted to enjoy my coffee and a small danish in the clinic thread and found out that it went totally soft lately. From agressive, sometimes horror like descriptions of doping programmes (of mostly slovenian riders in the past few years) to pacifistic philosophical contemplations about everyone is doping in Remco thread. What is going on?

Maybe we should discuss a possible Velo d'Or (however you say it) of the forum? A heated debate about best (and worst) performances. "You know such and such had a great July, but really fell away in the fall", etc, etc.

I don't think we have a Remco, so could be interesting.

P.S. Incoming claim from a Dane of; "I don't even get out of bed for anything but a live race. I'm practically AVV."

There should be three categories
Rookie of the Year(To qualify, 2022 is your first full cycling season of being a forum member. Top candidates for this could include but aren’t limited to Ilmaestro, Noob, and myself)
The Worst of the Year( Your takes are so bad that you qualify for this, I can think of a few people for this one)
And the Velo d’Forum(The best poster of the year)

Forum d'Or nominations:
Logic for his portrayal of Remco
Koronin for the portrayal of Valverde
CyclistAbi for the method acting portrayal of Roglic (really bringing the role to life).
And the Oscar goes to ...
They all deserve an award.
No nomination for Liberty? Oh, we are talking about poster of the year not ever! :D. But I am also wondering why this is being discussed in the Clinic?

TRENDING THREADS