• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

State of the forum 2024

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
During these financially difficult times, I only have one (green tea) bag on me, and have been losing sleep on when to flood it into my system. The third week looks hard, but now there is talk of a stage 20 cancellation, and how will I be able to keep up with the Roglic and Remco threads before then with those couple of time trials just on the horizon?

So go all in now, or on the second rest day?

Also, if anyone knows a kind motorcyclist that can get me product mid race let me know. I can’t afford no uber eats.

If I don’t get some additional help I may just have to stage (thread) hunt. Stage 10 on the TUEsday looks like an easy target, so maybe I’ll have my bag during the first rest day.

It appears about 10 forumites have tues for laxatives and there was an ugly mess in today’s giro thread. It’s going to get really dirty.
Let's hope their doctors remember to give them some relaxatives once in a while.

All of us should probably also get checked for possible rabies after today (perhaps those with the best characters can get a pass).

Last edited:
Thinking of 'Logic is your friend ' right now. All the hard work and sacrifice that goes into preparing a grand tour. All the bans he got out the way in the last 3 months to be fresh and ready to peak in the last week of this Giro.

And now for nothing. We will never see the fruits of all the preparation in the dramatic moments of the Giro 3rd week.

I guess he will have to find the metal strength to refocus and rebuild towards the Tour after this.

Others have been forthcoming. I should probably do the same. I've been pounding down a dozen Diet Cokes a day through the first 9 stages of the Giro. On the rest day, will I need an extra transfusion? ... The stage 9 TT results put me over the top ... I got the shakes bad ... posted a half dozen times in the Ineos Clinic thread just in the past day, only to delete each sarcastic post, promising myself I would not turn into the Froome-deranged fan I used to be. But G is still there! Is that LRP I see crushing the TT? No, another hallucination. ... Just Tao. ... "It's going to be all right," I keep telling myself. "Just open another Diet Coke, and let it happen."

Reactions: gregrowlerson
Thinking of 'Logic is your friend ' right now. All the hard work and sacrifice that goes into preparing a grand tour. All the bans he got out the way in the last 3 months to be fresh and ready to peak in the last week of this Giro.

And now for nothing. We will never see the fruits of all the preparation in the dramatic moments of the Giro 3rd week.

I guess he will have to find the metal strength to refocus and rebuild towards the Tour after this.

Just shows how hard it is to be a Roglic fan as well.