• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

State of the forum 2024

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
By "alliance" you mean you are actually the most nationalistic of them all!

I like it when the Danes win!
I also like when the French win. And the Belgians win, and the Slovenians win, and the Dutch win, and the Germans win, and the Italians win, and the Spanish win, and the Colombians win, and the Any-Other-Nationalities win.
I'm not so sure about the Norwegians. Except Laengen and Wærenskjold; I like it when they win! :D

Happy St. Patrick’s day weekend. It’s a 3 day holy day. I feel the forum has got into the swing of things. Yesterday, after two days on the batter, with Ireland winning the grand slam and MVDP’s tko, the euphoria was electric. We had one or two patrons who got a bit rowdy and had to be told to sleep it off but as a whole the forum conducted itself with good cheer and pathos (a rip-roaring Saturday night). Today is a day of recovery.

Last edited:
I think we can say that just like the riders themselves, the Evendepoel and Roglic fanboys are peaking too soon, doing absolutely ridiculous numbers in March still 6 weeks from il Giro. Thermonuclear posting. They go away to training camp and dissaper offline for months and then come down for Catalunya and nobody can keep up
As ridiculous as it looked it was only one sprint, though. If they keep it up during the mountains, that's when we should start questioning their peaking.

• Haha
Reactions: noob

TRENDING THREADS