• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

State of the forum 2024

Page 25 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Are...are...are you saying @Froome isn't....

Yes!

However, I do believe that @Armchair cyclist could very well be sitting in an armchair, with one of these things in front of him:

61VpJblJPPL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

While busy crunching numbers for the various CQ games he running.

Last edited:
Yes!

However, I do believe that @Armchair cyclist could very well be sitting in an armchair, with one of these things in front of him:

61VpJblJPPL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

While busy crunching numbers for the various CQ games he running.
We actually bought one of those for my mother-in-law, and I had my wife take a photo of me using it, in cycling kit, while sat in an armchair with the intention of putting it as my avatar, but I didn't like the pic in the end.

Now I need to crunch the numbers for the Spring Classics Game from Gent-Wevelgem.

Reactions: RedheadDane
I still can n't get over Red Rick yearning for the"Froome Era". It was a joke, right?
If he starts longing for Geraint Thomas to win the Tour again then we really need to start to worry about him.

If we define 'era' as a certain period of time, and not "i want Froomie back winning in July with that smug face again" then I mean it

I'm just being a nostalgic

Reactions: gunara