• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

State of the forum 2024

Page 28 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
VIER%20PFOTEN_2013-07-19_024-3851x2665-1920x1329.jpg

I ain't afraid of no goats!

As a cornerstone of the holy triumvirate of disliked western nations (England, France, USA), given the needle we get during every football match, I can tell you now that there will be absolutely zero humility if we ever win a tournament. Every single one of us is planning to make it our business to be as obnoxious as possible on the internet should Southgate fluke his way to this Euros.

Gareth-Southgate-thumbs-up-England-v-Ukraine-TEAMtalk.jpg

Reactions: Ilmaestro99
As a cornerstone of the holy triumvirate of disliked western nations (England, France, USA), given the needle we get during every football match, I can tell you now that there will be absolutely zero humility if we ever win a tournament. Every single one of us is planning to make it our business to be as obnoxious as possible on the internet should Southgate fluke his way to this Euros.
I thought you were Irish.

Gareth-Southgate-thumbs-up-England-v-Ukraine-TEAMtalk.jpg
The Nibali of football.

Reactions: Tim Cahill
I thought you were Irish.
A lot of my family are Irish so my dad supports them and obviously bangs on constantly, growing up I ended up watching Celtic a lot with them so still go on games occasionally, but as a testament to the confused history of these islands I was born and grew up in Lancashire.

Not always been the biggest England football fan but I like Gareth as a person so I'm supporting them this time, domestically speaking he seems to be annoying the right kind of people.