Taking the Pi** Pidcock

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Pid isn't going to fit the donkey-to-racehorse transformation mold. He seems like a gritty and very talented guy from juniors onward. That's not an exoneration. I'm pretty sure he'll have more/future performances that enhance the number of pages for his Clinic thread. I think he still has some work to do to join the Thermonuclear Club.
Totally not a donkey. Has amazing skills and I'm reasonably sure (at least as I could be) he's a mega athletic talent. But I also think the span of his performances are beyond belief. Funny enough, I don't really by into the motor doping stuff, but if someone were to look like they're running a motor (at least while climbing), it's him :p;)

Armstrong, Ullrich, Pantani, Valverde, Contador etc have all had plenty written about how dominant they were at a young age, undoped Race-Horse to doped Race-horse is how it works in horseracing too, they don't say "we'll buy a horse 50% less thoroughbred, dope it and then beat the doped 100% thoroughbreds", so Donkey to Race-Horse is a red herring anyway if everyone is maximising their levels to more or less an extent, that extent simply isn't considered when banned with a doping violation anyway, you're a cheater, it's as simple as that, We don't know the extent of a caught doper's doping whatsoever only what they were caught for which might be 1 of 1 of 1 of 10 other doping violations that were not found.

Armstrong, Ullrich, Pantani, Valverde, Contador etc have all had plenty written about how dominant they were at a young age, undoped Race-Horse to doped Race-horse is how it works in horseracing too, they don't say "we'll buy a horse 50% less thoroughbred, dope it and then beat the doped 100% thoroughbreds", so Donkey to Race-Horse is a red herring anyway if everyone is maximising their levels to more or less an extent, that extent simply isn't considered when banned with a doping violation anyway, you're a cheater, it's as simple as that, We don't know the extent of a caught doper's doping whatsoever only what they were caught for which might be 1 of 1 of 1 of 10 other doping violations that were not found.
Your post totally leaves out that some athletes profit more from doping than others.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A The Clinic 3