• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Jumbo-Visma

Page 46 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I think people who believe that Froome's salbutamol finding was relevant to his Grand Tour wins are the one's needing disqualifying from rational consideration.

I mean even Armstrong on his blog/channel couldn't imagine what the *** the benefit of the asthma puffer would have been for the top level GC contenders

edit: ie salbutamol doesn't zoom you up steep mountains at Belles Filles TT, Worlds TT, Olympics TT and Giro TT effectively over a minute against the rest of the field, like what Jumbo riders Dumoulin/Roglic must have been taking (and Pogacar of course, the worst offender in history to get away with it so far)

lol Armstrong? Armstrong has no idea about what goes into a doping cocktail after 2010. the guy had a MASSIVE amount of salbutamol in his system, more than you could ever take by using an inhaler. he had to be injecting the stuff. that is doping. he tested positive.

and as far as it being "relevant to his Grand Tour wins". his positive test was at a grand tour! that he won! talk about burying your head in the sand.

lol Armstrong? Armstrong has no idea about what goes into a doping cocktail after 2010. the guy had a MASSIVE amount of salbutamol in his system, more than you could ever take by using an inhaler. he had to be injecting the stuff. that is doping. he tested positive.

and as far as it being "relevant to his Grand Tour wins". his positive test was at a grand tour! that he won! talk about burying your head in the sand.
You seem very anti-British to be fair.

Are you French, American or just a ***?

Jul 5, 2022
Visit site
Not to mention Van Aert pulling the breakaway all day including up the Tourmalet dropping most of them, and now pulling the front group alone and putting time into the massive yellow jersey group
While everyone else Wout was trying to beat in the sprints a couple of days ago is over 20 minutes back, he's up the front of the race, ripping the legs off 60kg climbers. Ludicrous rider.

Of all the mutants on Jumbo, Kuss doesn't come closs to Jumbo's big 3.
He doesn’t get the same level of spotlight and those 3 are extra terrestrial but I wouldn’t be down playing what Kuss has been doing. Fifth on that stage yesterday after riding super dom and with the Giro in the bank is remarkable.

Just look at the huge time gaps on yesterdays stage if you want to assess his performance.

Van Aert almost riding to a standstill on Joux Plane only to start pulling again minutes later was one of the more bizarre moments I’ve seen in recent years.

what are we seeing today. JV decimating the peleton... with 4 guys left after riding whole day. (UAE as well, but didn't ride at all).

Even in Lance his years we haven't seen this form of dominance :(

are they riding so hard so that they can go full gas without the possibility of taking the top time? (due to earlier fatique)
I see you have forgotten the period of cycling from 2012 to 2018.