• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tech reporting?

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
Seems to have really really dropped of since the redesign. That's a big headache since the TDF is a big time for new tech to be introduced and I've come accustomed to being inundated by a flood of tech reports and pro bike reviews....

Lets think about bringing that back.

Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
James,

What about an earlier question I raised about (for me, at least) pictures being out of order, both in the thumbnail galleries and normal viewing? I mainly notice it in Tech stories, since that's where I usually view pictures...

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi kuoirad,

I honestly don't have anything to do with the back end of the site but I have heard there are some issues in the tech section. As far as I know it's already being dealt with so hopefully things will be tidied up soon.

frameforum and bobbins:

If I'm on the take with advertisers then I'd sure like to know where that money's going since I certainly haven't noticed any unusual deposits in my bank account!

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
James-

Putting aside people's feelings about the level of journalism for a second, the original concern still stands. Why is such a big section of the site buried so deep with in it?

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Not sure I have the answer for you as it's not something that I'm directly involved in. I know the site redesign is still evolving somewhat though so I'll be sure to pass on your comments. In the meantime I'll do my best to make sure there's a continuous stream of fresh content for you.

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Never mind, I *do* have an answer for you now!

Apparently there was a bug with the little tech box on the right side of the screen. Stuff is now pretty much displaying there as it should be so it'll now be much more obvious when there are new tech items for you to check out.

TRENDING THREADS