• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
You know what happens to forum members who make accurate predictions...
They win the bet, buy a yacht and are now sipping cocktails on their private island.

So the mediocre connoisseurs who make slight misses are all what's left here :)

This describes that forum member who predicted Cerny to win the shortened stage 19 of last year's Giro. Haven't heard from him since. Too busy counting that cash!

You know what happens to forum members who make accurate predictions...
They win the bet, buy a yacht and are now sipping cocktails on their private island.

So the mediocre connoisseurs who make slight misses are all what's left here :)
This is indeed correct. I got a beautiful yacht for predicting Roglic to crack towards the end of the Tour. I had to sell it though to get money for all the yachts I was owing people for claiming Pogacar was sh*t and the Tour was between Bernal, Pinot and Dumoulin in the same post. Things always go both ways you know, but anyway, expecting to be out of hottake debt in no time at all. Feeling like my next prediction is gonna be the one that gets me out and you know what they say about trusting your gut feeling.

This is indeed correct. I got a beautiful yacht for predicting Roglic to crack towards the end of the Tour. I had to sell it though to get money for all the yachts I was owing people for claiming Pogacar was sh*t and the Tour was between Bernal, Pinot and Dumoulin in the same post. Things always go both ways you know, but anyway, expecting to be out of hottake debt in no time at all. Feeling like my next prediction is gonna be the one that gets me out and you know what they say about trusting your gut feeling.
I thought people were paying you to not watch cycling races and that's how you got rich.

Go with your gut: Nibali for TA. It might seem implausible for most, but some of us see the diamond in the rough.

Reactions: Sandisfan
This was just the most incredible win by Greipel, catching Hart, Contador and Martin in the process. But Godon's second place is not to be disregarded, either. Of course, if Hodeg had been here, the result would have been different as he's such a monster time trialer these days, but since he's preparing for Paris-Roubaix on the cobbles of Belgium I have to appreciate that Greipel was just by far the strongest today.

TRENDING THREADS