• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Yeah, unlike another Danish rider; Emma Norsgaard, she just can't sprint for the life of her! Of course, I guess there's a reason she refers to herself as "a tall skinny climber". Her brother, otoh, really short!

Maybe her skills will improve now that she's marrying that guy named "Valley".
Her brother is a real hobbit compared to the likes of Vegard Stake Laengen and Eider Merino.

Well executed win by Movistar today. They do know a thing or two about tactics.

They enjoy imposing their "will" & force on the peloton in Spanish races. They've been doing this for years, i.e. it's their signature move (drilling it when their own guys don't win).

And I've been hearing the same comments for years about their lack of tactical know-how, but to be honest I don't believe winning a stage like this is even their endgame, no, they just like the team power & imposing themselves on everyone every so often.

They enjoy imposing their "will" & force on the peloton in Spanish races. They've been doing this for years, i.e. it's their signature move (drilling it when their own guys don't win).

And I've been hearing the same comments for years about their lack of tactical know-how, but to be honest I don't believe winning a stage like this is even their endgame, no, they just like the team power & imposing themselves on everyone every so often.

In the version of reality that exists in this thread, they won!

TRENDING THREADS