• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Page 25 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sorry, being vain about haircut was over the top - there are 'lies' and there are "lies".

Are you accusing me of lying?! :mad:

Just because you gave him a "ride" doesn't mean you get out of kidnapping him Blueroads. ;)

You should call him!

But that's why I'm hesitant... maybe he won't always see it that relaxed... and inform the police after all. Maybe better to stay quiet. :coldsweat:

Are you accusing me of lying?! :mad:

But that's why I'm hesitant... maybe he won't always see it that relaxed... and inform the police after all. Maybe better to stay quiet. :coldsweat:

Just tell him that was your evil twin sister, Redlava. That you're nothing like her, more sophisticated, and don't have to kidnap him for a "ride". Or say Pogacar is beating him out for your affection to make him jealous. He'll be down.

• Haha
Reactions: BlueRoads
Great to learn that Roglic is ready for the Grolsch Cardboard Event on Sunday.

This year the organizers have designed a route which consists of 500 laps around a schoolyard in The Hague. But it's not any old schoolyard, no no, because due to the surprise comeback of Michael Boogerd they have chosen his old school as the venue for the race. Will his knowledge of every single corner finally secure him his second title? Can his technique keep him from colliding with the bin outside the school cafeteria, which if pushed over, of course will result in an instant DSQ for littering? Will crosswinds determine the winner, and could the sandbox prove to be too tough for the favourites to get through? We'll know before Monday.

Here's a map of the lap:
G3QAU5X.jpg

Profile of the finishing straight:
7jgZBoK.jpg

Boogerd out on a tough training ride

Boogerd showing off his newest equipment while out on a hard training ride.

home.jpg

The UCI commissaires will keep a close eye on the race from the tower, and rulebreaking riders rule will be severely punished.

MGHt87G.jpg

Van Aert and van der Poel sharing last year's consolation prize.

TRENDING THREADS