• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The 'Chloe Dygert is a Phenomenom' Thread

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mod hat on:

Hi all,

This discussion is clearly heading into the "no politics" area of the rules so let's stop it right now. We'll review posts and remove anything that we think is tipping the boundary. This is not the first warning around this topic and we will be keeping a very close eye on who keeps breaking this rule.

Cheers,

KB.

I am glad she is back, but what's with the 1970's 'hotpants' cycling shorts?

I suspect its injury related with the scarring tissue there it probably feels really uncomfortable to have compression along it with knee length shorts

theres a video on Ride Londons instagram socials,which unfortunately doesnt share, but that shows her left thigh muscle goes into spasm when she stops riding, I thought it was her knee they were treating when I saw her laid out on stage 1, but it seems more like its her thigh they have to calm down post stage for her

and you have to ask how sustainable that is longterm for her

TRENDING THREADS