The Evidence

Aug 13, 2009
12,855
0
0
Over the next 10 days there will be a flood of evidence against lance. It starts today
http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/12726/AFLD-claims-Armstrong-was-regularly-tipped-off-about-tests.aspx
“The testers struggled to carry out spot checks without Lance Armstrong benefiting from a period of twenty minutes.

“In twenty minutes, a lot of manipulations are possible. He made infusions of saline to dilute the blood. He replaced his own urine by an artificial urine.

“EPO was administered in small doses…the substance was undetectable. Without information from the police or customs, it was impossible to fight this way.”

“This support overflowed into the UCI (International Cycling Union) and the International Olympic Committee,” he said. “Lance Armstrong was surrounded by scientific physiologists, some of whom were discarded later. He had considerable resources to protect and implement logistics.

“There were rumours that he transferred blood from the United States in his private jet.”

He also alleged that former French president Nicolas Sarkozy pulled strings for the rider,
 
Mar 10, 2009
1,296
0
0
Right it will be all the cowards that now have dirt on him. It is called hearsay.
Anyone that talks now is lust looking for a me too.
 
Apr 28, 2010
1,588
0
0
“There were rumours that he transferred blood from the United States in his private jet.”

Nice. Funded by cancer money, no doubt.

When the believers realise the truth there will be hell to pay...
 
Jul 28, 2009
2,135
0
0
Personally, I think it's far, far better for a slow release - a drip feed, even, of evidence. Let people digest it and keep each evidence press article short and sweet and tightly focused so people can understand it.

Compared to dumping everything at once, where articles in the press would / could be confusing and overindulgent in analysis and simply TOO MUCH INFO for your average Joe Blow to absorb, with some no doubt slipping through the cracks.
 
Apr 28, 2010
1,588
0
0
the big ring said:
Personally, I think it's far, far better for a slow release - a drip feed, even, of evidence. Let people digest it and keep each evidence press article short and sweet and tightly focused so people can understand it.
Indeed. Death by a thousand cuts.
 
Oct 16, 2010
19,912
1
0
So Sarkozy was pulling strings for Armwrong.

In return for what?

A do-it-yourself-blooddoping-toolkit?
Viagra?
 
Aug 7, 2010
1,247
0
0
frenchfry said:
This is all very interesting but not very substantive. I am sure it is going to get a lot more specific and certainly more damaging than this.
The stuff that will come out will be so overwhelming and compelling. I wonder if Tygart showed him some flash cards before he decided to bail.

The better catch will be the UCI...the enabling entity. I bet Tygart sees that as the bigger catch.
 
May 26, 2010
28,144
1
0
It was hardly a level playing field for the dopers if one was getting advance notice of tests!

UCI had some racket going huh! cha ching!
 
May 26, 2010
28,144
1
0
krinaman said:
Sorry, I'm not following how that equals evidence against Lance.
His samples were positive or at the risk of testing positive, which may have leaked out like before when they retested his 99 tdf samples and found epo in them :D

Why not test his along with others. Evidence of the conspiracy to cover his doping.
 
Oct 16, 2010
19,912
1
0
So Sarkozy was pulling strings for Armwrong.
In return for what?

In any case another fascinating exhibit of how far Armstrong was willing to go to get what he wanted. Amazing, this guy's sphere of influence.

Wasn't he also friends with Obama and/or Bush?
 
Aug 21, 2012
84
0
0
Race Radio said:
Over the next 10 days there will be a flood of evidence against lance. It starts today
http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/12726/AFLD-claims-Armstrong-was-regularly-tipped-off-about-tests.aspx
i read the article and it seemed like speculation rather than evidence as such, but there is a lot of information and evidence out there already on armstrong. it doesn't change many views. i can't see anything coming out that will be a game changer. we've already had two detailed prime time confessions.

i think it's a catch 22. the more you know about the sport and the doping programs that were standard for GC riders of the era, the more you are able to justify what armstrong did. that's why those who know about cycling mainly support him. and those that don't know about the sport seem to think he is a great as well. so i think in the long term his legacy remains intact, though there will always be those that bitterly hate him and choose to blame all doping on him.
 
Benotti69 said:
His samples were positive or at the risk of testing positive, which may have leaked out like before when they retested his 99 tdf samples and found epo in them :D

Why not test his along with others. Evidence of the conspiracy to cover his doping.
You can bet he'll try spinning this, like he does EVERYTHING else. "Its a lie, this isn't true. I've been tested over 500 times, and never a positive...blah blah blah".
 
Jun 19, 2009
13,250
0
0
ÅSBJÖRN BENKT said:
i read the article and it seemed like speculation rather than evidence as such, but there is a lot of information and evidence out there already on armstrong. it doesn't change many views. i can't see anything coming out that will be a game changer. we've already had two detailed prime time confessions.

i think it's a catch 22. the more you know about the sport and the doping programs that were standard for GC riders of the era, the more you are able to justify what armstrong did. that's why those who know about cycling mainly support him. and those that don't know about the sport seem to think he is a great as well. so i think in the long term his legacy remains intact, though there will always be those that bitterly hate him and choose to blame all doping on him.
Hi BPC,
His legacy as the biggest doping fraud will indeed remain intact, but a lot more detail will start to come out and people (the remaining few) will realize he did not just dope, but bullied and bought many people too.

Thats a great legacy to have.
 
ÅSBJÖRN BENKT said:
i read the article and it seemed like speculation rather than evidence as such, but there is a lot of information and evidence out there already on armstrong. it doesn't change many views. i can't see anything coming out that will be a game changer. we've already had two detailed prime time confessions.

.
Seriously? Once one former teammate opens his mouth about Lancey one nut, the rest will follow....that means the stuff gets worse and worse, and then it'll show just how much of a slimeball,POS, scamming, lying, ******bag the man really is. It'll only get worse from the first one to speak on down, trust me. THATS what Pharmstrong DOES NOT WANT coming out.

He's a fraud, a phoney, a liar, and many many more things. Trust me when i say, once the evidence hits, he'll wish he'd have been put into the witness protection program, I doubt he'll have a sponsor/fan/supporter left. Unless there really are brain dead, gullible, imbecillic people out there
 
After hearing so many different true believers on so many different programmes over the last 2 days, i am hoping for some evidence that even they cant dispute. Everything from today they will just dismiss as witch hunt.
 
May 26, 2010
28,144
1
0
ÅSBJÖRN BENKT said:
...........so i think in the long term his legacy remains intact............

.
Yep.

The one and only rider to have been disqualified for 7 years in a row for a Tour De France for systemtic doping, bribery and corruption of a sport.

Wow that is a legacy that is gonna be hard to beat.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY