The gender of cycling fans.

Are you Male or Female

  • Female

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
The poll is anonymous

I have heard it said that this thing of ours has one of the highest percentages of female fans of any sport. So quick social experiment here. How true is this on CN Forums.

The poll is anonymous so please do vote and preferably post your answer as well. Regardless of whether you are male or female it would be good if you could post your answer (unless you dont want to of course).




Oh and I have mod approval for this

Susan Westemeyer said:
It would interest me too as to how many other women are active in the forum. I am alway surprised how many of the users I approve are female --which is a pretty dumb thing for me of all people to think.

There are 10 people who contribute most to CN, five women and five men.

Susan
 
Mar 16, 2009
19,486
0
0
I am offended there are only 2 choices available to vote. To be fair to people who are not sure or don't know I think they should have the option to vote other. Please do not alienate our more ambiguous forum members.
Thank You for your consideration in this matter
 

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
3,480
0
0
krebs303 said:
I am offended there are only 2 choices available to vote. To be fair to people who are not sure or don't know I think they should have the option to vote other. Please do not alienate our more ambiguous forum members.
Thank You for your consideration in this matter
I doubt this is even a good thing to joke about, there are more than enough transsexuals or transgendered people who do not need to be belittled.

(if this is not a joke, please excuse me, but I have become a bit cynical about such statements on the internet)

Anyway to answer the question posed, I am male
 
Mar 8, 2010
3,263
1
0
Microchip said:
Female. (Where's a smiley wearing a dress when you need one?) :)
No need for dress, you just need pigtails.
These are the smilies the Ullrichfangirls used to choose. They even have magenta-loops.


btw, can't believe that "Zopf" means "pigtail" in English. pigtail sounds so.....dirty.
 
Mar 16, 2009
19,486
0
0
Actually it comes from when I worked for the 2000 US Census.
Sorry if I offended anyone.
It was a bit tongue in cheek about political correctness. feel free to delete.
 

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
3,480
0
0
krebs303 said:
Actually it comes from when I worked for the 2000 US Census.
Sorry if I offended anyone.
It was a bit tongue in cheek about political correctness. feel free to delete.
It isn't too bad, but I know that in many places transgenders are still discriminated against
 
The Hitch said:
I have heard it said that this thing of ours has one of the highest percentages of female fans of any sport. So quick social experiment here. How true is this on CN Forums.
The problem is of course that these fora may not necessarily be representative of cycling fans as a whole in terms of the %.
 
Jul 25, 2010
372
0
0
Bloke.

I follow quite a few cycling fans on twitter, at least half are female and really quite knowledgeable about the sport.
 
May 28, 2010
639
0
0
Libertine Seguros said:
The problem is of course that these fora may not necessarily be representative of cycling fans as a whole in terms of the %.
Is fora the plural of forum?
 
Nov 2, 2009
1,117
0
0
Originally Posted by Susan Westemeyer

It would interest me too as to how many other women are active in the forum. I am alway surprised how many of the users I approve are female --which is a pretty dumb thing for me of all people to think.

There are 10 people who contribute most to CN, five women and five men.

Susan
That's a very interesting little tidbit.
 
Sep 2, 2009
589
0
0
currently: male. The great thing about living in 2011 is the freedom of choice. One can change sex. I haven't checked the market yet, so I don't know the price.

I could have a great cycling career, but I think there will be quite a few cons aswell. Not to say anything bad about being a girl, indeed I believe they are equally clever, I just personally prefer to be a guy.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS