• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Great Big Cycling Transfers and Rumours Thread

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Lopez likely heading to Movistar. A great signing which makes a lot more sense than Lopez to Ag2r or something, which would really be a "PCM transfer" View: https://twitter.com/cirogazzetta/status/1319908266034561024?s=20

Yes, Movi* needs to replenish their colombian quota. Moreover, they need a GC prospect to replace Valverde. It would make lots of sense and I'd be happy to see Lopez at Movi*.

Otoh, Astana would have who to battle for GC? Fuglsang is dropping like a stone.

Gibbons come from NTT. He is fast but yes i think he will do lead out for Gaviria. He have potential for win hard sprint stages to. 26 year.
Yes, he climbs really well for a sprinter, almost Ben Swift level. 12th on Willunga Hill last year in the Tour Down Under, has a few top 10 in Giro bunch sprints in 2019 and 2018 and in 2017 he won the gc in the Tour de Langkawi when he finished 3rd on the MTF. Ok, it was a tempogrinder, but still, the point is he climbs really well for a sprinter.

Yes, he climbs really well for a sprinter, almost Ben Swift level. 12th on Willunga Hill last year in the Tour Down Under, has a few top 10 in Giro bunch sprints in 2019 and 2018 and in 2017 he won the gc in the Tour de Langkawi when he finished 3rd on the MTF. Ok, it was a tempogrinder, but still, the point is he climbs really well for a sprinter.

Yes correct! And i think the staff by Uae is better than in NTT. He will make progression in Uae and i still thinking he can make steps forward and maybe win 1 or 2 races next year. In NTT he won never prof races i think.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Oct 27, 2020
Visit site
As transfer can be about bikes too.. where will Giant end up? Have been part of WT-level for quite some time and no team yet for 2021. Perhaps interested in NTT license or co-sponsorship?

Reactions: Sandisfan
Hofland will stay with EF for 2021 and it looks like every other EF rider without a 2021 contract has been offered to stay in the team because of the coronavirus crissis.

Reactions: pastronef
Hofland will stay with EF for 2021 and it looks like every other EF rider without a 2021 contract has been offered to stay in the team because of the coronavirus crissis.

Apparently Mitch Docker is about to sign a one year contract for 2021.

TRENDING THREADS