• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Great Big Cycling Transfers, Extensions, and Rumours Thread

Page 75 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
According to Karol Dziambor it is confirmed that Felix Groß, german IP record holder and part of TP team for Tokyo, will turn pro with UAE after the olympics. He is attending their camp atm. He won 2 stages of the Dookola Mazowsza and the Puchar Mon race in Poland last year. Fast sprinter who hasn't been doing a lot of races on the road due to being part of the german track squad at Rad-net Rose.

Reactions: Sandisfan
According to Karol Dziambor it is confirmed that Felix Groß, german IP record holder and part of TP team for Tokyo, will turn pro with UAE after the olympics. He is attending their camp atm. He won 2 stages of the Dookola Mazowsza and the Puchar Mon race in Poland last year. Fast sprinter who hasn't been doing a lot of races on the road due to being part of the german track squad at Rad-net Rose.

Link?

Mihkel Räim found a team, he has signed with the CT team Mazowsze Serce Polski.
A great signing for a CT team, he should be able to get a decent amount of wins for them. I'm kinda surprised that none of the weaker PCT teams have really tried to sign him, it's not like every PCT team has multiple sprinters like Alpecin (pretty much half of the riders on the team are sprinters).

Dec 22, 2020
Visit site
Yes, but just because you're over 30 doesn't mean you're old!

https://www.procyclingstats.com/team/team-qhubeka-assos-2021
The least they could have done was split the numbers and go with at least a few of the younger riders.
Maybe I can open up the discussion again about old riders :)
O wonder if any one agree with me about Team Qhubeka ASSOS start, Nizzzolo have one wictory but what have they done more? not impressed.
Of course the season have only started so it can change.

https://www.procyclingstats.com/team/team-qhubeka-assos-2021

Maybe I can open up the discussion again about old riders :)
O wonder if any one agree with me about Team Qhubeka ASSOS start, Nizzzolo have one wictory but what have they done more? not impressed.
Of course the season have only started so it can change.
This is a list of their best placed rider in every race they've competed in this season:
  • Etoile de Besseges: Michael Gogl (27 years old)
  • Tour de la Provence: Fabio Aru (30)
  • Clasica de Almeria: Giacomo Nizzolo (32)
  • Tour des Alpes Maritimes et du Var: Sander Armée (35)

And barring crashes or COVID outbreaks or asteroids hitting the middle east I'm pretty confident their best placed rider in the UAE Tour will be Pozzovivo (38).

TRENDING THREADS