• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Great Big Cycling Transfers and Rumours Thread

Page 84 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
You have an agent?
But you can't see how it's a bit ironic that you ask for a link, when you have never actually provided one yourself.

man, do you think 1 link in a podcast is credible? I'm asking for a link to see where it is and what they write about it. because I often find it funny what they say. But look you may find what you find. I know better. I have my connections in the UAE and I speak with people from the staff. I will of course not put all my secret info here but I know what will be confirmed and what not!

man, do you think 1 link in a podcast is credible? I'm asking for a link to see where it is and what they write about it. because I often find it funny what they say. But look you may find what you find. I know better. I have my connections in the UAE and I speak with people from the staff. I will of course not put all my secret info here but I know what will be confirmed and what not!

I'll repeat my question.
You ask for a link, when you have never actually provided one yourself; you don't find that ironic?

I'll post the link here after you post yours.

Just look at you amazing history of acting connected.

(Luis Leon Sanchez, Ganna, Jens Reynders, Miguel Angel Lopez, Lutsenko, Ackermann, Pira, Ruben Sanchez, Mader, Barta, Kwiatkowski, Hart, Bettiol and Almeida to UAE.)

Maybe you should get a new ''agent''

but this is a nonsensical discussion. I seem to have ended up among toddlers. this forum is also called "rumors" when i see rumors i drop them. I know my sources from the people on the team. I was the first to know where Hirschi was going to sign that Grosh was going to come and that Ruben Sanchez was coming. That Majka came. Of course there are always riders changing!

but this is a nonsensical discussion. I seem to have ended up among toddlers. this forum is also called "rumors" when i see rumors i drop them. I know my sources from the people on the team. I was the first to know where Hirschi was going to sign that Grosh was going to come and that Ruben Sanchez was coming. That Majka came. Of course there are always riders changing!
Yeah, you posted all these things after all the major cycling sites posted articles about it. Props to you!

Bro there is a difference have interested or will sign ;)

You have frequently used "will sign" when it turned out to be nothing but a rumour.

But then don't demand that others include links.
BTW, who's this Ruben Sanchez guy?

Considering it’s that podcast, I’d take it as legit. It’s not just some random people spreading it, but Richard Moore who doesn’t need to prove to you his credentials.

Called that one a while ago:
It seems cyclingnews already knew 2 weeks ago:

Article

Not only did they predict that EF would have announced some contract extensions but they also curiously mentioned a lot of riders being "on the market" but not Carthy.
Just coming back to this article, it seems they were implying "announcements" in plural and I've just realised that another prominent rider who officialy doesn't have a contract for 2022 but they had not mentioned being "on the market" was Cort.

So will EF announce a contract extension with Cort soon? We'll see.

Now you can all admire my deduction skills. :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS