• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Great Big Cycling Transfers, Extensions, and Rumours Thread

Page 94 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Would be logical but where did you get the info from?

After every stage Ralph Denk is guest in a podcast with a local bavarian newspaper (if you understand german, it gives you really interesting insight).
Yesterday he was asked which young german rider he has an eye on and he said Lipowitz is one of the biggest german talents and they have him on their radar. Reading between the lines and knowing Lipowitz‘ bond with Lorang it‘s 99% sure that he will be at Bora next year.

Sucks for EF to lose Higuita and I don't consider Chaves to be a rider of the same potential at this point of his career. It's just all falling apart for EF since summer 2020, although the article does mention "The American squad are also expected to announce a number of other signings in the coming weeks" so I hope there is some good talent coming in because there's not that much potential in the team left.

Sucks for EF to lose Higuita and I don't consider Chaves to be a rider of the same potential at this point of his career. It's just all falling apart for EF since summer 2020, although the article does mention "The American squad are also expected to announce a number of other signings in the coming weeks" so I hope there is some good talent coming in because there's not that much potential in the team left.
Wouldn't be surprised if the new signings are a bit more left field after the succes that was Carr's signing.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
To say EF is falling apart is too harsh. Losing Martinez and Woods was a blow, Higuita is as well. Sep had been on the vane for several years.
They still have a strong core of Carthy, Bettiol, Uran, great up and coming talent in Bissegger, Carr and Rutsch plus good stage snipers/support cast with Guerreiro, Cort, Caicedo, Craddock et al. They will need to replenish with young GC/climbing talent soon though.

I’d say EF are stagnating. BikeExchange are in a more rapid decline.

TRENDING THREADS