• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Great Big Cycling Transfers, Extensions, and Rumours Thread

Page 126 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
They are extending almost everyone on current roster (i only have doubts about Garrison, who had nothing to show during his two years at the "Wolfpack"). Everyone else will certainly extend.

Remco just said 'Ciao' to Almeida, Hodeg and Garrison on his Instagram so Garrison has indeed not had a contract renewal which means everybody else on their roster extended their contract.

Reactions: Sandisfan
DQS 2021: 30 riders - 5 leaving (Bennet, Archbold, Almeida, Garrison and Hodeg) = 25 riders + SVRČEK + Vernon + 27
DQS 2022: 29 riders

So there are 2 open spots in their 2022 roster.

Lefevere said that right now they have a selection of 29 riders so they have one spot left (to get to 30).

So that should be the 27 you mentioned + Louis Vervaeke who I thought was already announced a while back (or not officially?) + maybe one of their stagiairs (Van Tricht or Osborne)?

Lefevere said that right now they have a selection of 29 riders so they have one spot left (to get to 30).

So that should be the 27 you mentioned + Louis Vervaeke who I thought was already announced a while back (or not officially?) + maybe one of their stagiairs (Van Tricht or Osborne)?

You're on point. 27 official + Vervaeke + Van Tricht.

Lefevere usually leaves one spot open for late signings.

Maybe that's why they announced the two signings together!

Then I expect them to announce the signing of the old Bahrain mascot soon!

C_P2C19XYAIIlcf.jpg

Pretty cool fact: Israel SUN will have the same number of L-B-L and Lombardia winner next year, as they did this year. Of course, they could still sign Poels (though he's only won L-B-L), but I suppose he might be a bit young for their target group of signees.

Just like Qhubeka having the ultimate AGR trio a few seasons ago. Let's hope it works out a little better for ISN.

Pretty cool fact: Israel SUN will have the same number of L-B-L and Lombardia winner next year, as they did this year. Of course, they could still sign Poels (though he's only won L-B-L), but I suppose he might be a bit young for their target group of signees.

Been wondering where Poels is going and to be honest, a bloated long-term contract at Israel seems as good a guess as any for a sub-top 34 year old.

TRENDING THREADS