• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Jonas Vingegaard: The Wizard of Visma

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Which thread title(s) do you prefer? (you may submit your own)

• The Chicken who eats Riis for breakfast

Votes: 32 33.3%
  • When they go low, Vingo high

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Wings of Love

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • The Fishman Cometh

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • The Mysterious Vingegaard Society

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Vingo Star

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • The Jonas Vingegaard Discussion Thread

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Vingegaard vs Roglič

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Hamburglar

5r7zM44.jpeg

Reactions: Sandisfan
I'm waiting for Basque Country, where Chris Harper and not Chris Harper will start together again.
I took a look at both of them, by the way, and this is what I found:
Chris Harper was born in or on Thursday Island (which is cool). Vingegaard is from Hillerslev which isn't quite as cool, but it's on a kind of island, too. The highest point of Thursday Island is 104 meters. I don't know the highest point in Nordjylland, but I suppose it's lower.
Also, Chris Harper is exactly 10 cm taller than Vingegaard. 3 points for Harper so far.
Chris Harper has won the Tour of Japan. Vingegaard has won the Tour of Mortadella. 1 point for Vingegaard.
Vingegaard has three names. Harper only two.
Vingegaard weighs 7kilo less.
Tie. So far. In case one of them has a pony or a goat I declare him the winner of this contest. If not we will have to wait until Bilbao.

I'm waiting for Basque Country, where Chris Harper and not Chris Harper will start together again.
Chris Harper was born in or on Thursday Island (which is cool). Vingegaard is from Hillerslev which isn't quite as cool, but it's on a kind of island, too. The highest point of Thursday Island is 104 meters. I don't know the highest point in Nordjylland, but I suppose it's lower.
Also, Chris Harper is exactly 10 cm taller than Vingegaard. 3 points for Harper so far.
Chris Harper has won the Tour of Japan. Vingegaard has won the Tour of Mortadella. 1 point for Vingegaard.
Tie. So far. In case one of them has a pony or a goat I declare him the winner of this contest. If not we will have to wait until Bilbao.

I thought Vingegaard was from Glyngøre. Which is known for its herrings.

The highest point in Thy (Ashøje) is 93 meters above sea level. The highest point in all of Nordjylland (Knøsen) is 136 meters above sea level.

Vingegaard was born on a Tuesday, Harper on a Wednesday on a Thursday. Harper is 10 cm taller than Vingegaard.
Vingegaard has worked in a fish factory, Harper has won Le Tour de Savoie Mont Blanc.
They are both Sagittariuses/Sagittarians/Sagittarii

Reactions: Sandisfan

Not sure what the competition is, but what if one has a goat, and the other a pony?

Fabulous week; today all he had to do was sit on Pogacar's wheel all day. I bet he memorized every letter on the back of TP's jersey...he didn't look particularly winded, either.

I agree that he looks liked a better all-around super dom than Kuss at this point. I do worry about the sun in the TdF on his skin, though. I hope he has good sunscreen.

Reactions: Sandisfan and cen

TRENDING THREADS