The Mads Pedersen is Danish and Absolutely no other Nationality Thread

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

What Nationality is Mads Pedersen?

• Dansk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Danish

• Dänisch

• Danés

• Danois

• Danese

• Deens

• Danska

• Total voters
First or second in a third of the stages at the Vuelta, as a non-climber. That's rare - six has happened every few years, but seven? Don't think that's happened since the Vuelta moved to late summer.
I was super impressed with the way he stayed within himself and climbed at his level( which is super awesome) and rode a great Vuelta..I think Mads and others are tossing old overused labels..kind of all the sudden larger riders w drag race power and not get destroyed or dropped on moderate days of climbing
. I respect what a high quality,intelligent rider knows about his peers..riders who don't go to worlds because they don't feel it are showing respect for their country and federation by not wasting the money and riding for a miracle result..at worlds no award for participating

Reactions: Sandisfan
So, his 2022 season stopped after the Vuelta? A bit early. If you feel that you're losing strength after some good results, I perfectly understand, but it seems he has halted his season while he was peaking. Admittedly, he has had a busy year, and is still in the top 10 of riders with most race days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
topcat Professional Road Racing 485

ASK THE COMMUNITY