• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Everybody needs a little bit of Roglstomp in their lives

Page 115 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I think it's a good idea. He is a bit accident prone and he seems to be having back luck in French stage races recently. Also as mentioned above he was sharp from the start this year so it's clear he doesn't need race days...

But I'm not sure how he could pass up a chance to wear the Slovenia national jersey. That's a great piece of kit and well worth fighting Pog for...

Sleeping like a pro

EzBSq26WUAAEZIc

EzBSq20WYAo9-u2

Looks like Rog-800 is undergoing some major upgrade and needs more rest (that's why such a long break before the TdF). Enemies are looming large: newest CycLabs models Pog-900 and Eve-1000.

Not an answer, just more questions

EzF8EZKXIAImIAz
Like, yeah: how do you maintain that fine carnuba-wax shine on your entire body. Is that more aero?
It is pretty clear the team budget for aero evaluation is bigger than you'd expect. My guess is they try every different type of kit on this poor, shiny bastard until they know what works. Primoz doesn't have to spend days trying the stuff on and can go ride his tandem with his Sweetie, right?

Reactions: Carols and Bolder
What is the back story?

Rog-800 is a cyborg created in the dark future, when cycling is a niche sport. The goal of his existence is to attract people from other sport disciplines to cycling and change its future. That's why he pretends to be a ski-jumper, who achieves incredible success in cycling. Pog-900 and Eve-1000 were created in the future by authorities of other sports who want cycling's death - their utter dominance (and beating Rog-800 in the process) will be the beginning of the end of the sport.

BTW, due to the unusual calendar for 2020, Roglič has the record (afaik) for highest current CQ score with 3724 points. Sagan had the previous record (after his Kuurne '17 win) with 3512 points. Both Gilbert and Froome had 3498 points as their highest (Valverde about 50 points below the two).

Of course, by results and not by points, Froome has had the best rolling year since Hinault, I'd guess.

BTW, due to the unusual calendar for 2020, Roglič has the record (afaik) for highest current CQ score with 3724 points. Sagan had the previous record (after his Kuurne '17 win) with 3512 points. Both Gilbert and Froome had 3498 points as their highest (Valverde about 50 points below the two).

Of course, by results and not by points, Froome has had the best rolling year since Hinault, I'd guess.

Wow, and that is in a year where he has lost three GC wins on the last relevant day, two of which resulted in either a DNF or a spot outside top 10.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS