• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Rohan Dennis thread

Page 26 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one quoting me...

Im not even arguing.

Im trying to limit my interaction with you. You keep coming back.

FYI. You are coming off bad in every topic this weekend.

I'm arguing the points, you're arguing me.

If someone kills his wife by dangerous driving, I don't need the internet to tell me when I can or cannot label the guy an assh*le.

The other topic isn't even worth bringing up here. Oh & FYI, as long standing posters here we get to know each other quite well, at least in forum terms. It's not like you're a stranger when it comes to speculation, is it? Or do I need to go through the clinic section of the forum to remind you? i.e. on topics which I actually agreed with you, FYI.

Reactions: mrgmyers
which is different from the initial reports of hot head Dennis voluntarily killing his wife.
What is known of his emotional issues, connected with the problematical relationship he has had with his teams over the years, inevitably fuels speculations about mental instability and the more or less criminal intentions behind the act. Unfortunately social media has unleashed a public court, which, driven by raw emotions cultivated by the platform itself, adhears to a different set of rules than due process, but this is inevitable in the age of being uniquitously connected virtually and the soap opera style with which everybody seeks visibility. In the end, a troubled soul now has a massive burden to bear, for his children, the family and friends of his deceased wife, and himself. A psychotic individual will perhaps feel little, one on the limits of sanity maybe suicidal regret.

Reactions: mrgmyers
What is known of his emotional issues, connected with the problematical relationship he has had with his teams over the years, inevitably fuels speculations about mental instability and the more or less criminal intentions behind the act. Unfortunately social media has unleashed a public court, which, driven by raw emotions cultivated by the platform itself, adhears to a different set of rules than due process, but this is inevitable in the age of being uniquitously connected virtually and the soap opera style with which everybody seeks visibility. In the end, a troubled soul now has a massive burden to bear, for his children, the family and friends of his deceased wife, and himself. A psychotic individual will perhaps feel little, one on the limits of sanity maybe suicidal regret.

first twitter account I checked was @300wNeilW and he reposted a tweet sent to him by @psuedo_science. I knew Neil would be on it
Neil is a twitter antidoper who just posts doping related news and controversy related tweets. psuedo_science is a twitter antidoper.
and yes, they never were Dennis fans, au contraire...

Status
Not open for further replies.