The Rohan Dennis threat

Page 21 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Special mention to Rohan Dennis for his role in TGH winning the Giro and Brailsford resurrecting Ineos's hopes from the ashes after Thomas crashed out. A huge performance by Dennis in the mountains which I think fully justifies his move to Ineos and their decision to sign him. I am sure there are no regrets whatsoever. Kudos to him.

Reactions: JosefK
Oct 2, 2020
Special mention to Rohan Dennis for his role in TGH winning the Giro and Brailsford resurrecting Ineos's hopes from the ashes after Thomas crashed out. A huge performance by Dennis in the mountains which I think fully justifies his move to Ineos and their decision to sign him. I am sure there are no regrets whatsoever. Kudos to him.
Yes, I think Dennis was a huge part of Tao being able to win. Without Rohan's incredible ride on the Stelvio stage, Kelderman might have been able to stay with the lead group, and the GC picture might not have changed nearly as much as it did with Dennis being the super dom.

Reactions: Cookster15

ASK THE COMMUNITY