Things come in 3´s

Apr 9, 2011
3,034
1
0
Things come in 3´s

We have OPL related issue

We have BMC related issue

We also have a rumor of a 3rd bigger ( save the best for last apparently) issue.

Tomorrow is the day and it´s 1 rider as far as I can tell - that's all I have anyone with a ear to the ground know more.

Please tell
 
Apr 9, 2011
3,034
1
0
Mambo95 said:
Socks don't
true

but I don´t have a twitter account but UCI overlord can be pretty funny so check it up sometimes.

1 hour ago

UCI_Overlord Not Pat McQuaid
technically a fourth still lingers besides the indictment.
1 hour ago

UCI_Overlord Not Pat McQuaid
there's still one more out there besides the one that we're all hinting at.
1 hour ago
»

UCI_Overlord Not Pat McQuaid
I've heard the same. I've heard tomorrow. That individual is tired of the waiting, and has commented as much.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
The best is being saved for last. :D

Im sure the hog will be in shortly to claim it as his exclusive.
 
TeamSkyFans said:
The best is being saved for last. :D

Im sure the hog will be in shortly to claim it as his exclusive.
I know you're talking about our Hog, but whilst we are on the topic of great mystery, do we know if the one and only Hog is present in France and staying there, given his escape from Italy?
 
Jan 14, 2011
504
0
0
things con in threes... ?

Mambo95 said:
Socks don't
and what about eggs? by the dozen.

Beer? 6, 12, 24

love and marriage, horse and carriage, bread and butter, ham and eggs? 2x

your basic hypothesis is not sound.

if what you mean to say is that there will be a continuous stream of doping scandals, that, as we English speakers say, is a no-brainer.
 
May 20, 2010
877
0
0
Ferminal said:
I know you're talking about our Hog, but whilst we are on the topic of great mystery, do we know if the one and only Hog is present in France and staying there, given his escape from Italy?
he is. atleast his eurosport interview was in france.
 
Mar 10, 2009
6,158
0
0
Yes, he's getting the itch to come out, wonder how he's been able to keep his mouth shut, the recent events are probably causing him to yell out loud. Who lives near by him? We could get some info that way ;)
 
Oct 25, 2010
3,049
2
0
I just hope that when they finally do decide to indict him, that Lance is in the middle of enjoying himself surrounded by adoring fans at some VIP party at the Tour. I want him to feel safe and adored when it comes down. I want him to have a long, stressful flight back with FBI agents waiting at the airfield to take him into custody.

I want Phil and Paul to be standing next to him when the news comes down and I want to see Phil try and downplay THAT.
 
BotanyBay said:
I just hope that when they finally do decide to indict him, that Lance is in the middle of enjoying himself surrounded by adoring fans at some VIP party at the Tour. I want him to feel safe and adored when it comes down. I want him to have a long, stressful flight back with FBI agents waiting at the airfield to take him into custody.

I want Phil and Paul to be standing next to him when the news comes down and I want to see Phil try and downplay THAT.
I could not agree more. The title of this thread may more accurately be "Trouble Comes in Threes"..

and Lance will be at the Tour in the third week according to this simpy article in the WSJ today...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304450604576416030669742182.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
thirteen said:
oh please no!
Hes a compulsive egotist. Of course thats his plan, to either ride a bike or be in the team car waving. All in the name of cancer.

Hopefully, other things will prevent that from happening though.

If you get indicted in america are you prevented from leaving the country?
 
TeamSkyFans said:
Hes a compulsive egotist. Of course thats his plan, to either ride a bike or be in the team car waving. All in the name of cancer.

Hopefully, other things will prevent that from happening though.

If you get indicted in america are you prevented from leaving the country?


pretty dam* sure on that one! :)
 
TeamSkyFans said:
mewmewmew13 said:
I could not agree more. The title of this thread may more accurately be "Trouble Comes in Threes"..

and Lance will be at the Tour in the third week according to this simpy article in the WSJ today...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304450604576416030669742182.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
bet you hes planning to ride the lap of honour with the team in paris ;)
Lance has been given exclusive rights to the trophy presentation.

In fact, he has had a special trophy commissioned for the occasion. The fee, of course, being paid for out of Livestrong.org funds.

The high tech trophy is rumored to be some sort of giant '7', with the letters L A N C E embossed over the entire surface area save for a small 1x1 cm block underneath.

Unique among sports trophies, rather than engrave the winners on the trophy itself, there is a 'Demand Media' USB port underneath in that 1 cm space for uploading and recording the names of the winners of the next 100 tours. The uploading of each successive winner automatically overwrites the name of the previous winner.

Lance has received another 700,000 options of Demand Media in return for the USB port naming rights.

For a small seven figure fee, each winner can also add a picture of themselves with a cardboard cutout of Lance onto the USB drive. The digital picture file can be maintained for a second year with a small six figure donation.

Proceeds from these fees will be donated to save cancer by paying Lance's water bill for the new pool.

Dave.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY