• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tirreno - Adriatico Stage 1, San Vincenzo -> Donoratico, 16.9 kms TTT (06/03/2013)

Who will win this?

• OTHER (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen :D
T01_plan.jpg

T01_alt.jpg

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I'll go with OPQS, they have a very good team for a TTT, and their guys seem to be in good form. Saxo I also expect to do well. And hoping Radioshack have a good ride.

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Afrank said:
I'll go with OPQS, they have a very good team for a TTT, and their guys seem to be in good form. Saxo I also expect to do well. And hoping Radioshack have a good ride.

I voted SAXO, just my "heart", should go well, but who should win: OPQS

how do you think cannondale will do in ttt? I heard Moser is going on GC here. Shame the chieti finish is only after the prati di tivo finish. If these were switched, he could maybe take the lead in chieti and then try to hold on on prati di tivo. There should not be much problem for him in the itt.

Based on names only, OPQS looks the best of the best: Cavendish, Martin, Kwiatkowski, Grabsch, Terpstra.
That's a RIDICULOUSLY awesome team for a TTT.

On the other hand you got Saxo, with Contador, Boaro, Bennati, Rogers. Great team, but are they in form? I'm not totally sold on them.

BMC? On paper they don't look as good as the OPQS and Saxo, but Van Avermaet, Schar and Phinney are in great form, and Evans is almost there. Can't count them off.

SKY? They're not gonna win with that team.

Radioshack? Fabian is looking good, but what about the others? There were zero Shacks in Strade Bianche.

Watch out for the Astana guys, they're in excellent form.
Also the Cannondale guys, top form there.

TRENDING THREADS