• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2022: Stage 19 (Castelnau-Magnoac – Cahors, 188.3k)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
FYRM_2AXkAEKeIA

unfortunately catastrophic climate change is going to be a lot more inconvenient

Sure, I agree, but what's inconveniencing the Tour going to do, or holding up people in traffic, or trying to get themselves run over in a F1 race.

The only people who can do something are those in charge and the very rich who run the major companies.

Me, you, Matej Mohoric etc can do feck all. Even changing our own habits a bit by buying more sustainable clothes (I do this anyway), using more public instead of private transport is like an ant trying to push over mountains, it ain't going to matter one bit.

TRENDING THREADS