• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de france lion

Mar 7, 2009
Visit site
Hi. Does anybody know where i could purchase one of the Tour De France podium lions? I have seen a few copies on ebay, but they dont look great.

Kingdomlad asked : Does anybody know where i could purchase one of the Tour De France podium lions?

I own one, it sits high up in my living room, but I certainly am not about to sell it: it cost me a good 5000 km of training (maybe even 6000) to win it in my age category in the Etape du Tour. I also have the yellow jersey that goes with it, but I have never worn it : looks too pretentious.

Sure hope those Crédit Lyonnais lions are not for sale! Would not want anybody to think I just bought it!

TRENDING THREADS