• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour of Qatar - Stage 5 - Sealine Beach Resort Doha Corniche 126.5 km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Garmin really need a team like Sky to help them out with the chase as they are going to need a really strong leadout for Haussler to take the win and for renshaw to finish further back.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Roland Rat said:

NICE

She looks a bit like Amy Smart:

amy_smart.jpg

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Garmin really need a team like Sky to help them out with the chase as they are going to need a really strong leadout for Haussler to take the win and for renshaw to finish further back.

We've never seen Garmin's train in this Tour of Qatar, so far Haussler always did it more or less by himself and with the help of LEOPARD TREK, it'll be interesting to see how good it is

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
No I am serious. I will not mention them at all today. Therefore they can't make ridiculous attacks on BMC.

but this is the last stage that your claim back in janurary (regarding the mighty kristoff would own in qatar) can come true. not that he didn't own :p

Christian said:
We've never seen Garmin's train in this Tour of Qatar, so far Haussler always did it more or less by himself and with the help of LEOPARD TREK, it'll be interesting to see how good it is

They don't really have much of a train there. They would have perhaps needed one of their lead outs for that.

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
said they havnt done anything this race, apart from being in the odd break. dissapointing etc.

:D

I see - fair enough comment. ACF.....

Having to watch at work, with no speakers on my pc...

TRENDING THREADS