• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Great Big Cycling Transfers, Extensions, and Rumours Thread

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Lotto Soudal :
Vanhoucke will stay although he had an offer from Bora
Wallays likely to leave for Cofidis
Tosh Van Der Sande, Nikolas Maes, Sander Armée andTomas Marczyński waiting for contract renewal

Reactions: Sandisfan
A good signing, still at the right age to contribute, especially as Froome and Thomas have a lot to prove to get back to the highest level now.
I think he needed the change since he was not performing at the highest level. Ineos were desperate for British riders but not for GC guys. I donot think G has much to prove. If he trains well and keeps his weight ideal he will be at the pointy end next year

Yeah, I was thinking more along the lines of Brits wanting a British rider to do well, which doesn’t look too likely this season, but stranger things have happened.

Adam can still do well as a British rider no matter what team he rides for.

LOL

Literally half a day before:

Here's a beer for your amazing predictive powers! :beermug:

I think he needed the change since he was not performing at the highest level. Ineos were desperate for British riders but not for GC guys. I donot think G has much to prove. If he trains well and keeps his weight ideal he will be at the pointy end next year
I really think McClay could work at Ineos as he is good enough to do well at smaller races but never get big enough to start trying to upset the pecking order

TRENDING THREADS