Teams & Riders Transfers and Rumours 2020-2021

Page 31 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Morton confirmed to stay with EF for 2021.

Reactions: RedheadDane
Oct 21, 2020
Portuguese riders:
Frederico Figueiredo from Tavira to Efapel (2 seasons contract)
Joni Brandão from Efapel to W52

António Carvalho and Luis Mendonça will stay in Efapel

Rumours:
João Rodrigues from w52 to Delko
José Gonçalves from Delko to ?
Ricardo Vilela from Burgos to W52

Will Barta really ride for Movistar?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
On a serious note, it was rumoured some months ago. It was a suggestion by his friend Matteo Jorgenson, who has impressed Movistar so far with his good performance in all kind of classics (considering his current results, age and mileage, he could very well develop into a contender in those races). It was more or less taken for granted but i'm not sure if it will finally happen.

Reactions: Sandisfan
On a serious note, it was rumoured some months ago. It was a suggestion by his friend Matteo Jorgenson, who has impressed Movistar so far with his good performance in all kind of classics (considering his current results, age and mileage, he could very well develop into a contender in those races). It was more or less taken for granted but i'm not sure if it will finally happen.
They may sign Barta, but who knows. Movistar has announced 2 signings, 1 definite non re-signing, and 1 retirement. So knows who they are actually looking at signing and/or keeping.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Professional Road Racing 44
Eshnar Professional Road Racing 208

ASK THE COMMUNITY